Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

Hmmm...what's that doing.......?....:pass:..pretty strong trait dominance to change her shape...

When are they going to Show...?

@Haze4dayz ..are you in Spain...?....:eyebrows:...got access to any Citrus ferts with high N content...?

Something I stumbled across this season..tripled the size of my chilli plants compared to my normal growing skills.........:smoker:

View attachment 1090221
Hi mossy! I am in Spain yes! I haven't seen or heard of any citrus nutes before but that sounds interesting! Do you have any more info available? What kind of things I can look for? Only for one Habanero plant at the moment, mixed a organic humus soil with Coco and perlite. Been using biobizz grow and started getting some decent size peppers now it's cooling down a bit! Don't have biobloom at mo. So gave a small dose of pk13/14. Also mammoth p and root juice

Here she is. Going to repot in a month or two. Looking to get it in a BIG tub for next summer!
20190901_121633.jpg

20190901_121619.jpg

Last edited:
I just read that Cayenne peppers can be inbetween 5000 - 60,000 on the Schoville Scale....WHOOOOOO!!

Hi mossy! I am in Spain yes! I haven't seen or heard of any citrus nutes before but that sounds interesting! Do you have any more info available?

I got mine from the local farmers co-operative shop..and it was only 6 euros....but a 25 kilo bag...might be a bit much for you.
Simply down as 46% N..the citrus farmer passed an empty bag in...I home worked it and bought some.

Apparently citrus trees need half a kilo a year each...so if you have anyone growing citrus around you you might be able to cadge a tub....:headbang:..a little goes a long way...

I just Thought I would try it on the chillies because they were a touch yellow after over wintering.

Been using biobizz grow and started getting some decent size peppers now it's cooling down a bit! Don't have biobloom at mo. So gave a small dose of pk13/14. Also mammoth p and root juice

Ha...mine get canna ferts too....she is looking Good on it....:headbang:

Mine have gone back into flower...September is resurrection month in Spain....things suddenly go back into veg....:pass:

I harvested my remaining ones..coz we have a big storm forecast..high humidity......

Not a bad haul.....huh..........?

IMG_8754.JPG

until you see the rest.....:crying:....now I have the Problem of what the hell do I do with all those chillies.....

:crying:
IMG_8755.JPG

There is enough there to keep us going the next 10 years....:crying:

Here she is. Going to repot in a month or two. Looking to get it in a BIG tub for next summer!

Watch for the black builders buckets..:headbang:..20 ltr size normally 2-3 euros...Perfect for the job...and they have handles on if you want to move them about....

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

I got mine from the local farmers co-operative shop..and it was only 6 euros....but a 25 kilo bag...might be a bit much for you.
Simply down as 46% N..the citrus farmer passed an empty bag in...I home worked it and bought some.

Apparently citrus trees need half a kilo a year each...so if you have anyone growing citrus around you you might be able to cadge a tub....:headbang:..a little goes a long way...

I just Thought I would try it on the chillies because they were a touch yellow after over wintering.

Mine have gone back into flower...September is resurrection month in Spain....things suddenly go back into veg....:pass:

I harvested my remaining ones..coz we have a big storm forecast..high humidity......

View attachment 1102099

until you see the rest.....:crying:....now I have the Problem of what the hell do I do with all those chillies.....

:crying:View attachment 1102100

Watch for the black builders buckets..:headbang:..20 ltr size normally 2-3 euros...Perfect for the job...and they have handles on if you want to move them about....

Thank you very much Auntie.......:headbang:

View attachment 1102099

:crying:View attachment 1102100

Thanks mossy! I don't know of anyone personally who has citrus trees, but there is plenty of orange groves around the area so I guess someone must use the stuff. I'll ask in the local Jardineria when I get chance. This chilli plant was a late bloomer haven't had any turn colour yet, but I'm in for a big heavy storm here too! Down on the Costa Blanca we got red and orange weather warnings. Being small plants I'll leave em outside, the weather will toughen them up a bit ready for next year! I know exactly what tubs you mean! I use one to make my soul mix in so just have to find another and I'd be golden. And maybe a wheelie tray for when it gets heavy! Thanks again mossy, really appreciated! Stay safe and dry

P.s... that's a beautiful couple of pictures there! Always had a soft spot for orange habaneros (if that's what they are) but decided to grow reds this time. Going to get some hatch, poblano, orange Habs, loads of jalapeños, maybe aji limon too. Then it's to expand into growing sweet peppers and tomatoes for sundrying (As I can't stand fresh tomatoes!)

Down on the Costa Blanca we got red and orange weather warnings.

Yup..I'm Costa Blanca too...:windy:

I know exactly what tubs you mean!

Cheaper than plant pots...and more sun resistant...my chillies are in the 20 ltrs...:headbang:...also..over wintered on the patio.

And maybe a wheelie tray for when it gets heavy!

Nah..you won't need it...I can heft a 20 ltr pot...and I'm an old lady.....:biggrin:

40 ltr pot and a Big Girl is another story.....that takes me and hubby to shift it...:d5:

that's a beautiful couple of pictures there! Always had a soft spot for orange habaneros (if that's what they are) but decided to grow reds this time.

They are all Supposed to be Red Bonnets...but that is what you get buying from Amazon....:crying:
Shape looks more like a cross...:pass:...I'll buy Branded for next season...and if they come as big as this year...I'll only be growing 1......:biggrin:

Down on the Costa Blanca we got red and orange weather warnings.

Ah..you know weather forecasts....it'll probably never happen....:smoker:...right....?

and this is just the first round..we've got two more days of it....

IMG_8810.JPG

IMG_8813.JPG

IMG_8814.JPG

IMG_8815.JPG

Back