Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

But mine look also prime

They do....:watering:..lovely plants...what is the one on the left..?..the growth pattern looks familiar...

@Vapo69 are you indoor or outdoor with them...?

[HASHTAG]#goarchie[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..I'm going to try my bell peppers on high N next year...see if it does the same as the chillies....

My chillies are now going for their 3rd period of flower in this season.
Ripe fruit..and back into flower...

1 of them has out grown her own strength and is breaking her arms with weight....

IMG_8505.JPG

I'd love to say it was me grow skills improving...but it was all down to high N and worm castings....:pass:

IMG_8500.JPG

They do....:watering:..lovely plants...what is the one on the left..?..the growth pattern looks familiar...

@Vapo69 are you indoor or outdoor with them...?

[HASHTAG]#goarchie[/HASHTAG] :vibe:..I'm going to try my bell peppers on high N next year...see if it does the same as the chillies....

My chillies are now going for their 3rd period of flower in this season.
Ripe fruit..and back into flower...

1 of them has out grown her own strength and is breaking her arms with weight....

View attachment 1096499

I'd love to say it was me grow skills improving...but it was all down to high N and worm castings....:pass:

View attachment 1096500
Indoor @Mossy .......I had them in my tent and now the comp has started I needed the space........ima set up my old tent and put them under my CMH 315w on a 12/12.....:smiley1:

Indoor @Mossy .......I had them in my tent and now the comp has started I needed the space........ima set up my old tent and put them under my CMH 315w on a 12/12.....:smiley1:

Apart fromcannabis..chillies are probably the most grown plant under LED...:biggrin:

Apart fromcannabis..chillies are probably the most grown plant under LED...:biggrin:
......thanks....but I only have 2 old ufo LED to spare and they aren't very good.....big ones are for the comp:pass:

Edit:......beautiful chillies Auntie.......outstanding:bow::smiley1:

Some pictures from the fruits of my garden. I don't know which variety can only tell one is a wild Brazilian landrace.
77e8c3a9987914d9b5257d1519d4687b.jpg

4ac7b6ca4480cf32ed3aea980282d96f.jpg

cd3f93e266effe64060c04101832f33a.jpg

Brazilian landrace chilli
ca44c2106ea7ab164dfec769e1103c44.jpg

I sample one and it was a very hot a tasty one, I can't wait to harvest them
...well done...:d5:..some tasty chillies there dude......:smiley1:

Back