here is a pic of a herm on the left and you can see on the bottom circled the male pollen sack hanging down.
hermafrodita5-300x281.jpg

here is a pic of a herm on the left and you can see on the bottom circled the male pollen sack hanging down.
View attachment 960490

Thanks for the help and advice, I shall keep an eye on "it" over the next few days and report back! Have a good evening folks!:d5:

Thanks for the help and advice, I shall keep an eye on "it" over the next few days and report back! Have a good evening folks!:d5:
your in the best place in the world for advice on here especially some of the old hands who have seen 100s of plants as its my first port of call with a problem i would also ask them who sent you them could there be any males in your packs of seeds you got i would message them pal

your in the best place in the world for advice on here especially some of the old hands who have seen 100s of plants as its my first port of call with a problem i would also ask them who sent you them could there be any males in your packs of seeds you got i would message them pal

Did you ever grow fast and fast from heavy weight ?

Back