your in the best place in the world for advice on here especially some of the old hands who have seen 100s of plants as its my first port of call with a problem i would also ask them who sent you them could there be any males in your packs of seeds you got i would message them pal
Cheers @St. Tom ive messaged @BombSeeds this morning for advice on what they recommend. Hopefully this can be remedied as I would be gutted to be out this far in!

Can anyone help with the above please?

It could go either way still. A female bit does occasionally look like it has a stalk at first. But it's 50/50 or worse. You will know soon, if and only if there are two hairs, no more nor less, is it female. If it opens like an umbrella, you got a boy.

It could go either way still. A female bit does occasionally look like it has a stalk at first. But it's 50/50 or worse. You will know soon, if and only if there are two hairs, no more nor less, is it female. If it opens like an umbrella, you got a boy.
Cheers rev, fingers crossed indeed! It's odd as there's no preflower at all but there's all the signs to say they are just about to start but no wispy hairs yet!

@St. Tom

Hey Stonees, Stoners & Ancient Rock Smokers! :crying:

I am still dragging along the back of the list :goauto:

It is a Blue Monkey.

Everyone wish me luck on this one. :pighug:

P7190128.JPG

I was trying to germ in recycled coco but I will not try that again :naughtystep:

Just got back in town from denver spent my bday weekend gettin high as a damn jet lol girls wer a bit thirsty not running autopots this go round all in all things are looking good

I have a few pages to catch up on damn moonrocks had my brain like scrambled eggs [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back