Wk6 Update. @St. Tom. My Dinafem OG Kush, in the autopot under the CobShop cobs, is 55 days old. I had to take everyone else out of the tent so we could get a pic of her. Now standing at 41" tall -- stretch is slowing down. :smoking::biggrin:

55.OGK a.JPG
55.OGK b.JPG
55.OGK c.JPG

3CDFA92F-63D5-4618-983A-5623A4A503FA.jpeg
Hi all, just had a good look round the cherry bomb as can't see any pre flowers as yet and I find these! Please tell me it's not a boy!! Answers on a postcard, go...................

Last edited:
View attachment 960400 Hi all, just had a good look round the cherry bomb as can't see any pre flowers as yet and I find these! Please tell me it's not a boy!! Answers on a postcard, go...................

Can anyone help with the above please?

Last edited:
View attachment 960400 Hi all, just had a good look round the cherry bomb as can't see any pre flowers as yet and I find these! Please tell me it's not a boy!! Answers on a postcard, go...................
It looks to be a boy or hermi if you might be able to find any other nodes with pistils

It looks to be a boy or hermi if you might be able to find any other nodes with pistils

Many thanks for your reply @bushmasterar15 these are the only ones I've found on the plant. Should I cut them off? Bit concerned as this is my battle plant and that would surely count me out?

Back