I'll probably join in for some fun and help out.

Ah...:headbang:..can I stick you down as Team Leader....?

All you have to do is tag all the Gladiator in at the weekends to make sure they update...and round up the last photos for the poll....?

Man I’d love to, but not sure I’m going to be able to honestly. Supposed to be in the Heavyweight grow, but I’m not sure I’m going to be able to attend that even. Should definitely be back to work by then, but a home may be a different story. I’ll keep you posted.

@johnp540 ....Do you Heavyweight in here and I'll take the [HASHTAG]#heavyweightgroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] entrants out at the end of the battle and arrange a seperate poll for you....:headbang:

we just need to drop a bean before Sept 1st?

@Padawan1972 yup...and let me know coz I'm adding the Gladiator names now.....:headbang:

I would love to, because I would love to grow test strains, but I don’t quite have either myself or my environment quite dialed in just yet. My plants seem to always look like they’ve been grown in the Iraqi desert under live fire.

@mcpd_refugee ...Get it Dialed in ...:headbang:...and join the next one..

You know the best place to get Instant Dial in Help is to be in a Battle..everyone will help you out....they are [HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Please be patient with me though as I'm clueless about grow battle rules

The breeder along with other master growers can help and guide you to a better grow.

Everyone will Help you @Equatorial ...just checking if Bushy will Lead...:headbang:..he will help you with any day-to-day queries...and @Ripper is the Battles Boss...so any Rule queries [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] ..you can tag him in too

I did see that, I thought they said you could start a grow journal or post here. I'll post here, it's no big deal! Thank you for clarifying though.

You can get a place on the Test Team by either having a completed Grow Diary on AFN.. @7.62 ...Or..join this battle....:headbang:...and Complete it.

The Battle is your Best shot...coz you Learn the Rules of Engagement as you go along :amazon:...

If you are in this battle you need to post pictures here as well as post a code picture for germ and final pictures. Please read the rules that are in the grow battles section

Edited into the First Post on this thread.......:headbang:...so if you need to know anything...check the first post......

Could we add this to the 1st post
For us new inexperienced type folks who may get lost looking for it...
Just a suggestion

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Done..:headbang:

I think I’m just going too make it in time , I’ll order my seeds today then.

If I know you are in @Auto melt ..we will put a little Grace period on this battle

I want in. I'm almost 3 weeks in, on my first grow and this is a great way for me to join in the fun. A grow battle like this is perfect. :yay:
I only have 1 strain to grow. It's regarded as an autoflower but it says it may need a light schedule of 16/8. It's Autoseeds Ultra Lemon Haze. Will this qualify? I would plan on 18/6 unless the time comes, I am forced to switch.
:amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:

@NewThumb ...as long as you are Happy that she will be Fat enough to Vote on by 8th December.......:headbang:..we can't move the finish date...

Oh boy, guess we're gonna be hitting up my man, BigSm0 for some more lights.
Glad to see the love of my life getting into my "other love". Git Some @NewThumb

[HASHTAG]#gonewthumb[/HASHTAG] :growing:

Germination pic for this battle
20180818_124259.jpg

Back