A lil sooner than planned but i guess ill drop a seed sunday so shes got time. i didnt think about fatness level on the 8th...

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

@johnp540 ....Do you Heavyweight in here and I'll take the [HASHTAG]#heavyweightgroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] entrants out at the end of the battle and arrange a seperate poll for you....:headbang:

@Padawan1972 yup...and let me know coz I'm adding the Gladiator names now.....:headbang:
@Mossy thank you for the accommodation. I’ll se what I can do. I really appreciate it.

@johnp540 ....Do you Heavyweight in here and I'll take the [HASHTAG]#heavyweightgroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] entrants out at the end of the battle and arrange a seperate poll for you....:headbang:

@Padawan1972 yup...and let me know coz I'm adding the Gladiator names now.....:headbang:
Hey again lol i just tried to message you but couldn’t, if you could message me that would be cool. I’m in a bit of a situation and didn’t want to post about it again, that’s all.

@Mossy honestly I want in, just for the pure experience of it. Good healthy competition will push me, into the grower I want to be :tang:
Do it, nothing ventured nothing gained. You learn a lot and get to grow with friends.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Hey again lol i just tried to message you but couldn’t, if you could message me that would be cool. I’m in a bit of a situation and didn’t want to post about it again, that’s all.
hope things start to look up pal
@Mossy honestly I want in, just for the pure experience of it. Good healthy competition will push me, into the grower I want to be :tang:
plus we will have a good laugh along the way pal

Are most guys and girls hand watering or using systems! I have too eye up the competition lol I will be doing just 2 plants in oxy pots.
autopots me pal keep it simple as i can

Back