I am going to try to get my last Short Stuff Gorilla Shiz. I got 2 freebies and one did during birth.... I will attempt to pop mine in the next week!

I will start a separate grow journal when she pops!

Thanks boss, things have a way of working out usually, just frustrating, and No doubt bud, I’m down for that, I’ll definitely keep you posted dude. Killing me not to be able to do the heavyweight goty and now this one, or hell not being able to grow at all is bothering me. We’ll get through it though.
Oh ya Bud, be back to growing and showing before you know it.

I am going to try to get my last Short Stuff Gorilla Shiz. I got 2 freebies and one did during birth.... I will attempt to pop mine in the next week!

I will start a separate grow journal when she pops!
If you are in this battle you need to post pictures here as well as post a code picture for germ and final pictures. Please read the rules that are in the grow battles section

I did see that, I thought they said you could start a grow journal or post here. I'll post here, it's no big deal! Thank you for clarifying though.

For germ pic the Code is ( Finals 2018 ) place on a 3x5 card or similar
Username
General Battle
Finals 2018
Could we add this to the 1st post
For us new inexperienced type folks who may get lost looking for it...
Just a suggestion

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Could we add this to the 1st post
For us new inexperienced type folks who may get lost looking for it...
Just a suggestion

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Hope this is ok @Mossy @Ripper I added this to the 1st post so everyone will know whats needed.

For germ pic the Code is ( Finals 2018 ) place on a 3x5 card or similar
Username
General Battle
Finals 2018

@Ripper here is my germ update
087826709587b24c42dffac36eb0dfb8.jpg

Back