Well I'm down...
I'll make space
Since I'm testing some autoseeds now
I'm thinking dreamberry could be nice..
But I got some many to choose from...
Mb a I'll random pick one idk but I'm in for sure.... kinda liking these battles

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hope all
Man I’d love to, but not sure I’m going to be able to honestly. Supposed to be in the Heavyweight grow, but I’m not sure I’m going to be able to attend that even. Should definitely be back to work by then, but a home may be a different story. I’ll keep you posted.
Goes well for u, either way we owe each other a good battle sometime, specially after the short fall in the Royal battle. Lol

Hmm some good Christmas bud. I was gonna just run two but I can squeeze a third in. All I have is mephisto beans but a good mix. Wasn’t gonna run DG again yet since I have all the new limiteds and still last drop of artisanals plus the last drop of artisanals to try. DG is a great strain and it’s jars ran out first. I reached for it a lot. Let me know. Rules r start before sept1st and finish by dec something. @midIN is it a team thing. Two teams of two??

Hmm some good Christmas bud. I was gonna just run two but I can squeeze a third in. All I have is mephisto beans but a good mix. Wasn’t gonna run DG again yet since I have all the new limiteds and still last drop of artisanals plus the last drop of artisanals to try. DG is a great strain and it’s jars ran out first. I reached for it a lot. Let me know. Rules r start before sept1st and finish by dec something. @midIN is it a team thing. Two teams of two??
It's everyone running their own grow no teams. At the end will be a voting poll same as like the other Cannazone Grow Battles but winners will get a spot on the test team

Im in!

Looks like the best place to pop my comp cherry.

As shameless as it sounds, I also wanna be testing stuff! Will be interesting to see how different stuff works in an Equatorial climate setting! Don't see any of those around. Who do I have to kiss up?

Will most likely plant 2 seeds and choose between them. A Pineapple Express and a White Widow. Now what pots do I use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm do I have room in my tent?

ee41fc69ad7805aff2cc730f3cc5bf74.jpg

HELL YEAH!

Just can’t decide which of my seeds to pop [emoji848]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

I would love to, because I would love to grow test strains, but I don’t quite have either myself or my environment quite dialed in just yet. My plants seem to always look like they’ve been grown in the Iraqi desert under live fire.

Back