Week 4 for my little baby. This is one from a Grass-O-Matic mix.
a958c81d5bb31d01d1c880d702e65702.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Or is this week 3?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Update. @St. Tom. Time to get serious now. My 8 contenders from two tents have conferred and all agree ... we're going forward here with Dinafem's OG Kush, in the autopot under the CobShop cobs. She 42 days old, 32.5" tall, and happy to now be defoliated and supported with some Atlas Plant Trainer rods. 1st I inserted two tiers of vertical rods in each corner of the autopot. Then added 4 horizontal cross-rods. Several branches intentionally on the outside of the horizontals -- to spread them out. Others clipped to the inside of a horizontal with the Atlas clip rings. We'll probably add a third vertical tier in a week or so. Here she is:
41.OGK d.JPG
41.OGK e.JPG

Looking down on the canopy:
41.OGK f.JPG

Update. @St. Tom. Time to get serious now. My 8 contenders from two tents have conferred and all agree ... we're going forward here with Dinafem's OG Kush, in the autopot under the CobShop cobs. She 42 days old, 32.5" tall, and happy to now be defoliated and supported with some Atlas Plant Trainer rods. 1st I inserted two tiers of vertical rods in each corner of the autopot. Then added 4 horizontal cross-rods. Several branches intentionally on the outside of the horizontals -- to spread them out. Others clipped to the inside of a horizontal with the Atlas clip rings. We'll probably add a third vertical tier in a week or so. Here she is:
View attachment 956184 View attachment 956185
View attachment 956186
Very nice :d5:

View attachment 956184 View attachment 956185
View attachment 956186

Great looking setup and the girls are beautiful :vibes:

Last edited:
Back