@johnp540 has been moving, may not be able to post bud. I will reach out to him.
@bushmasterar15 hey boss sorry for the delay, I had to get rid of my little one. Was really hoping to finish her out here. Maybe next time. I’ve got some catching up to do, y’all are rolling lol Everything looks great that I’ve seen so far, good luck to everyone.

11) Hypathetical Gardner wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
12) Archaic wk1✓ Out
13) Auto melt wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓
14) Chuck207 wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
15) Tiny Bubbles wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
16) Bigg Al wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
17) Padawan1972 wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓
18) johnp540 wk1✓Out?
19) Equatorial wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓
20) Rev. Green Genes wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓

@bushmasterar15 - Week 4 update Gorilla Shizzle
IMG_0093.JPG

Checking in @bushmasterar15 @Rev. Green Genes

We have this whole week to make our choice, correct? I’m still on the fence about my decision.

Grapey Walter on the left orange diesel on the right. Day 30.

View attachment 956337
Hi Tiny, the rules for all the Sept Grow Battles (see page 1) state: "Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition" According to my math, that would be yesterday, September 30. :smoking:

Yes will choose plant to continue for the remainder of battle during the week 4 checkoffs Sept 29th - Oct 5th

Hi Tiny, the rules for all the Sept Grow Battles (see page 1) state: "Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition" According to my math, that would be yesterday, September 30. :smoking:

The post from @bushmasterar15 says that we choose during week 4 checkoffs and gives a larger range of dates. I am aware of the day 30 deadline the description/rules state, I’m just confused because of the post that I quoted which would appear to state we have the full week to decide :shrug:

The post from @bushmasterar15 says that we choose during week 4 checkoffs and gives a larger range of dates. I am aware of the day 30 deadline the description/rules state, I’m just confused because of the post that I quoted which would appear to state we have the full week to decide :shrug:
No worries. I'm not the Battle Rules police. Best of luck with the grow. :cheers:

That's what I would assume too bro. I'm pretty sure it's all good with everyone that you take until Friday night of this week to decide which contestant you'll run. That's why I popped a shit ton of beans lol

Or is this week 3?
We are at week 4 updates now. The weekly updates start on Saturday till the following Friday. We try to tag the members to give them a reminder. It's little different with the CannaGrows as we do weekly update pics compared to when I ran the 2 Liter Bottle Fun Grow where I just taking bi-weekly updates.

@bushmasterar15 hey boss sorry for the delay, I had to get rid of my little one. Was really hoping to finish her out here. Maybe next time. I’ve got some catching up to do, y’all are rolling lol Everything looks great that I’ve seen so far, good luck to everyone.
No problem man, just take care of yourself as we'll all be here for you next time in the grow battles.

It was by the 30 day mark but since we are in the weekly checkoffs I thought it would just be easier to as it fell in the middle so everyone could just decide during the week. Hope that was ok with everyone.

It was by the 30 day mark but since we are in the weekly checkoffs I thought it would just be easier to as it fell in the middle so everyone could just decide during the week. Hope that was ok with everyone.

Back