Thanks guys, I do appreciate the kind words. I wasn’t meaning to fish for compliments or “likes”, I really was disappointed with what I presented for a battle plant. I’ve got another grow just started now that won’t be done in time for the battles that start in February but you bet your sweet ass I’ll be signing back up to enter the arena again. I’ll just start the new battle plants off to the side in another tent while the others finish up. I’ve made some adjustments and corrections that I’m hoping will lead to a much better outcome with the two new plants I’ve got going now, and I’m hoping to carry that over into the 2019 battles and really earn a spot with the testers. Not just be handed a spot by default because I refused to tap out lol. I’m still on th fence about making a journal for the two I’ve just started, or just keeping to myself until I get it all sorted.

Thanks guys, I do appreciate the kind words. I wasn’t meaning to fish for compliments or “likes”, I really was disappointed with what I presented for a battle plant. I’ve got another grow just started now that won’t be done in time for the battles that start in February but you bet your sweet ass I’ll be signing back up to enter the arena again. I’ll just start the new battle plants off to the side in another tent while the others finish up. I’ve made some adjustments and corrections that I’m hoping will lead to a much better outcome with the two new plants I’ve got going now, and I’m hoping to carry that over into the 2019 battles and really earn a spot with the testers. Not just be handed a spot by default because I refused to tap out lol. I’m still on th fence about making a journal for the two I’ve just started, or just keeping to myself until I get it all sorted.
Part of being a good tester is finishing no matter the outcome.

Don't feel bad @Tiny Bubbles

I had to restart my entry like 4 times because if my own mistakes. I'm the one that should be missing out, but they kept reassuring me that I was good!

Don't you just love :bighug:AFN :d5::d5::d5:

@St. Tom @bushmasterar15

Here she is. I hope this is clear enough to see the card w/info on it.

image.jpeg

Back