No problem if not finished yet, just get in another picture no later then Dec. 8th with another tag like you did in the beginning with Finals and that date so I can add it to the voting poll. Same for @E Grower
Bushy thanks for confirming :bong:

Like my granddaughter say, some, some, can I have some!! Dame dude that looks good, great job!! :worship::drool::woohoo:
Well of course you can have some. Just send over some of your prize-winning BLACK CREAM please, and we'll have a great deal. :pighug:

Just wanted to put up a reminder that the final pic is do by December 8th. I will then have the voting poll up that night if all in or by the 9th here.
@Maljross @Only1Sky @DGrowgirl @E Grower
I'm prolly wait till at least friday... trying to get the most out a her... as usually too many great growers.... I'm in awe of everyone's girls... great job

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

26) Splitty37 wk1✓wk2✓wk3✓wk4✓wk5✓wk6✓wk7✓wk8✓wk9✓wk10✓wk11✓wk12✓Harvest

@Splitty37 :friday:...Congratulations.....you completed all your Battle updates...:salute:..you are now Gladiator Trained.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Well Done.

Do I remember you being EU Grower...?

Hi Mossy, many thanks in chuffed! :bighug:
I am indeed an EU grower.

Do you Fancy a Zamnesia Test for 1st Feb 2019 ....?....

Check your Alerts and you will find a Tag out on Level1 seed test team for you...:bravo:..Well Done.

Move to the Land through the back of the Wardrobe....:yeah:

Do you Fancy a Zamnesia Test for 1st Feb 2019 ....?....

Check your Alerts and you will find a Tag out on Level1 seed test team for you...:bravo:..Well Done.

Move to the Land through the back of the Wardrobe....:yeah:
That would be smashing!
Many thanks for having me on the team.:cheers:

Back