Well that's what I had thought after checking the thread I read they already picked someone, is how how I read the thread.

Everyone who completed the battle is on the team. Mama Mossy just wanted to find an EU tester and came on in to give a new guy a chance! At least thats what i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone who completed the battle is on the team. Mama Mossy just wanted to find an EU tester and came on in to give a new guy a chance! At least thats what i think.

If I’m being completely honest here, I don’t think I really earned a spot on that test team considering the mess of a plant I brought to the table :shrug:

If I’m being completely honest here, I don’t think I really earned a spot on that test team considering the mess of a plant I brought to the table :shrug:

Rules are rules bro!

You did it and i really don't see anything wrong with your plant. I'll gladly smoke them all for you lol!

You took part and saw it through. You earned it [emoji1303]

HH

You seen it through pal you deserve as much a shout as anyone and tday we needed just UK people to fill some spots so @Mossy come in this thread but every person will be on the test team who stuck it out that's what I was led to beleave plus the voting poll with go up after the 8th of dec

Back