Last edited:
LST and topping both done! I do have a few hypotheses like most ppl do but it’s not been proven in any way. I don’t mind spouting it on my own grow journal but to advice a new grower? That’s definitely outta my league.

Besides, my grow conditions are very different from most ppl here. Mainly temps and humidity being very high, hence the name. I don’t grow in tents but an open space. It’s very challenging battling pests and rot. Only advantage is perhaps the high CO2 levels, which I cannot even confirm! As you can see, I’m pretty clueless myself!

The shape of my plants is all due to LST. Topping seems to make it easier to begin. The amount of budsites can be anything from nutes, sidelights, genetics etc...

Read and ask around. You’ll do great I’m sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's all information gratefully received thanks. When I say first grow i mean first proper grow, time b4 I was in a wardrobe with 2 x 36w cfls, bit of dirt from garden and just normal tap water, as you'd expect yield not great. I did a bit of reading hoping to do better, invested in small tent, 250w hps, extractor/filter etc, so far no problems.
I didn't think it was wise to top an auto, i had read on places it was a no no, but seeing yourself and other growers results it looks like the way to go in future. Thanks again and good luck with the battle

That's all information gratefully received thanks. When I say first grow i mean first proper grow, time b4 I was in a wardrobe with 2 x 36w cfls, bit of dirt from garden and just normal tap water, as you'd expect yield not great. I did a bit of reading hoping to do better, invested in small tent, 250w hps, extractor/filter etc, so far no problems.
I didn't think it was wise to top an auto, i had read on places it was a no no, but seeing yourself and other growers results it looks like the way to go in future. Thanks again and good luck with the battle
hi pal welcome to afn i top nearly all my girls my only advice is only do it if they are super healthy or maybe your first go top one and leave one and see the difference also nice to meet you bro

If thats the case, you are pretty much as experienced as I am! For lights, I can confidently recommend QBs aka Quantum Boards aka PCB boards with LED diodes on them to ANYone cos they rock! Go check out the QB thread! There are some related threads on other reputable forums that has very valuable info! They can be expensive when bought from resellers so if budget is an issue, China/ Alibaba is your best friend but do your homework first. Sorry i went on and on bout lights cos thats about the only thing Im half decent with! Lol

Again, Im sure you'll do great! Most of us here are raising/ have raised kids! Plants is a walk in the park! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final Update/finish @Rev. Green Genes @bushmasterar15 @St. Tom

Mephitso Hubbabubbasmelloscope...76days

Sticky, stinky girl...reminds me of the times I used to sit front row in strip clubs.
She Ugly as hell also...but even ugly girls can rock your world..lol
Tent: 2x4x5
Feed: MegaCrop and Sweetcandy by the people @Greenleaf Nutrients
Lights: 55w Autocobs 35k 24hr By @BigSm0
Buds : 7/10
Smell : Gonna need a up to par scrubber..While growing, hint of gum thats been chewed to long and fresh ground pepper. while trimming she got LOUD,
Growing: I bent mine over, she will bush out big time, and as I stated, she will need support when her buds start to fatten up.
Trimming: What a PITA!. Lots of leaves in between buds. expect to be in trimming jail for a bit.

Full disclosure..!!
The girl has more support on her than a over the shoulder boulder holder. Like a 50 yr top heavy cougar wearing her best double wire push up bra to attract some 22yr old prey.
Alot of work to keep her pointed to the lights.
If anyone was thinking about growing her...you have been warned..she will lay over! Her stems just are not thick enough to hold the buds. However, she is going to yield well!!

It was really awesome seeing everyones grows, some skilled growers and even more impressive ,some skilled newbies!

DSC_3274.jpg
DSC_3277-2.jpg

Final Update/finish @Rev. Green Genes @bushmasterar15 @St. Tom

Mephitso Hubbabubbasmelloscope...76days

Sticky, stinky girl...reminds me of the times I used to sit front row in strip clubs.
She Ugly as hell also...but even ugly girls can rock your world..lol
Tent: 2x4x5
Feed: MegaCrop and Sweetcandy by the people @Greenleaf Nutrients
Lights: 55w Autocobs 35k 24hr By @BigSm0
Buds : 7/10
Smell : Gonna need a up to par scrubber..While growing, hint of gum thats been chewed to long and fresh ground pepper. while trimming she got LOUD,
Growing: I bent mine over, she will bush out big time, and as I stated, she will need support when her buds start to fatten up.
Trimming: What a PITA!. Lots of leaves in between buds. expect to be in trimming jail for a bit.

Full disclosure..!!
The girl has more support on her than a over the shoulder boulder holder. Like a 50 yr top heavy cougar wearing her best double wire push up bra to attract some 22yr old prey.
Alot of work to keep her pointed to the lights.
If anyone was thinking about growing her...you have been warned..she will lay over! Her stems just are not thick enough to hold the buds. However, she is going to yield well!!

It was really awesome seeing everyones grows, some skilled growers and even more impressive ,some skilled newbies!

View attachment 979793 View attachment 979794
Great job pal congrats :slap:

Back