I’m only on my second grow! To be honest, I don’t think I’m qualified to give out any tips, since I feel I’m unable to pinpoint for sure what does what?

If it’s your first grow, just get a round under your belt. The rest will become clearer along the way. I’m sure some of the senior growers here can give a much more confident reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries mate, thanks for being honest, congrats anyhow your certainly doing something right. I was just interested to see if u did any lst or topped them at all, thanks again and keep up the good work

No worries mate, thanks for being honest, congrats anyhow your certainly doing something right. I was just interested to see if u did any lst or topped them at all, thanks again and keep up the good work

LST and topping both done! I do have a few hypotheses like most ppl do but it’s not been proven in any way. I don’t mind spouting it on my own grow journal but to advice a new grower? That’s definitely outta my league.

Besides, my grow conditions are very different from most ppl here. Mainly temps and humidity being very high, hence the name. I don’t grow in tents but an open space. It’s very challenging battling pests and rot. Only advantage is perhaps the high CO2 levels, which I cannot even confirm! As you can see, I’m pretty clueless myself!

The shape of my plants is all due to LST. Topping seems to make it easier to begin. The amount of budsites can be anything from nutes, sidelights, genetics etc...

Read and ask around. You’ll do great I’m sure!

@bushmasterar15
Update time...
Dont think she be done by the eighth
Tho
c6df9e299a49d82feae089f0ea89b46c.jpg
6569b349817ee75a6b7ec81f6d91a03c.jpg
eca18e02f1943b3fca620a643a7752bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

That's not a problem @Maljross just toss up a final pic by Dec 8th to be used in the final voting poll. We have E Grower that also won't be finished before the end as he had problems during the beginning and we all wanted to see him compete in the battle so he stuck it out. It's always nice to see everyone have fun and learn as we go.

Good job to everyone. All teams have got in their week 12 update pics that are still growing. We have 8 members left to go into harvest/final pics. I so far have 11 members already that have submitted their final pics that I'll use for the voting poll.

That's not a problem @Maljross just toss up a final pic by Dec 8th to be used in the final voting poll. We have E Grower that also won't be finished before the end as he had problems during the beginning and we all wanted to see him compete in the battle so he stuck it out. It's always nice to see everyone have fun and learn as we go.
holy shit only just realised there's only 10 days to go isnt there thats flew by also bushy thanks for showing me the ropes

Good job to everyone. All teams have got in their week 12 update pics that are still growing. We have 8 members left to go into harvest/final pics. I so far have 11 members already that have submitted their final pics that I'll use for the voting poll.

I'll be chopping soon as they ripen up very quickly after I gave some lights off. Most likely in a few days.

So final code is just FINALS + chop date right? Same for LED battle?

Back