Dragon Meds GearBear's Dragon Den

I had to take out a Predator in my swamp one time. He wasn't prepared for my home-turf advantage and my sighted .260. I did have to take a second shot though. The cloak made it difficult to get a clean first shot. LOL! I can't quite get it to cloak my clothes yet...

:rofl: Just don't blow your self up with that wrist control unit

But really if I had a optical camo suit I would be able to go out in civilization cause I hate crowds they get my anxiety up but if I'm invisible no worries people would just see a joint floating around and big puffs of smoke :smoke:

Also it would make hunting fun as hell

LOL! I'll be careful.

I'm the same way with crowds. Football games... can't do em' unless I'm off to the side watching. I hate basketball bc of it. Shopping in crowded areas... no. my blood pressure goes through the roof and I begin to feel panicked. It's so weird.. bc I am a people person. I have no idea the root behind it.

Not enough weed that's what causes it :rofl: I feel the sound that comes from the crowd has an effect

lol, right of course... not enough weed. Sniper, you are a genius! For me it is like I feel in the way when confined within a crowd or in a crowded area. I can't stand that. noise isn't a big deal for me.

Last time I preordered a game red dead redemption I was there 15 mins before game stop opened to avoid crowds at the mall

I don't like people coming up behind me either

There's another cure for it to concealed carry handgun :grin: something about cold steel that's calming :smoke:

Thaipan x Perkrhuder x P.B.D. (which I think stood for Purple Berry Diesel)

Who can tell me about this cross? I have a few seed from RSV for these. I think someone grew these out and they got huge. maybe I am not remembering correctly...

Hey gb straight from nc420

yeah sniper i worked 3yrs on that strain. remarkably it stayed over 80% sativa its name is thai haze 47 and the pbd was my strain too then we crossed them to get bigger buds without hendering the haze effect

Thanks for the info bud. Hope he contacts me soon. I'm curious about it.

Update 2-11-15

nanoo nanoo.jpg

This little one seems to be taking it slow. I'm gonna drop the temp about 5 degrees and see if it helps. Been running 73-82 ish. Depends on where in the box you measure. I'm thinking it may be a bit warm for it and what it may be feeling. No extra CO2 ATM. Should get on that in a couple of days.

Last edited:
BALLS.... Gonna pollen collect while I start new seed.

20150222_194602.jpg20150222_194614.jpg

Harvested Male pollen and chopped. I will try for the RSV dragon again soon.

Back