Dragon Meds GearBear's Dragon Den

We lost him round the same time you disappeared bud :Sharing One:

We lost him round the same time you disappeared bud
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Sniper, lost him as in he passed on? That is the way I am understanding it. Just tough to take on. However, I have huge faith in the afterlife so it does fill me with joy for him as well.

Yeah that's what I mean

Well, no wonder that last plant grew like a beast. Maybe RSV will find his way to this grow as well.

I am also excited with the red being in it :bone:. I love it when you get so relaxed and the warmth overcomes you and it feels like you wet your pants. The first time I had that sensation I kept checking to see if I had wet my pants. lol
I would love to see some of the purple come in too. I have not had much luck getting color. But the smell (incense) has came through before. Red and purple on the leaf stalks and hues in the bud but never really pushed out.

Here are a few pictures :niceshot:eek:f my setup. I will be taking out the power strip in the back. I just needed a splitter but didn't have one on hand.

View attachment 414854100w 5000k Induction :cool:
View attachment 414853Thermostat to keep cabinet warm with small heater. This would have been a whole lot better if it had a length probe so I could put it outside of the cabinet.
View attachment 414852mini humidifier
View attachment 414857external thermometer (reading is off bc I had the cabinet open) to see how temps are at a glance when I pass by.

View attachment 414858View attachment 414851 36" cabinet. I also have a 15w submersible heater in the bucket.... just in case (the heater and the light are off or fail)... It can get cold where it is at.
View attachment 414855View attachment 414856 whisper air pump, twist controller, also an auto fan controller with probe, surge protector, and ballast.

This should be mostly automated... just change the water, dump in a few nutes, and trim up the girls when they come.

Nice setup!

It will be similar but not constantly feed by it. I will be changing it out every week. Dump in my system and get another bucket and add a little Growmore. type deal. Bubbleponics.

Red Bad Betty sounds right as he was looking for circulation and trying to increase the overall pain relief effect of the dragon too. Hmmm, not sure what dragon he crossed. Dirty Dragon was making it's rounds at that time, so was some of the blacks. Not sure... I'm almost for sure I just grew this and it got huge. We'll know soon enough. Hopefully! Thanks Sniper.

Welcome Yoda! RSV, JM, Sniper, and NC420 were probably the guys I got closest to on here. Family. RSV and I had a very special relationship as well. Any news of him? I contacted him a few times after I ghosted for a while but then I haven't heard since.

I'm a Grow More fan. What products do you use?

I'm a Grow More fan. What products do you use?

Since I already use aquaponic water, I just add in Sea Grow Bloom, Hawaii Bud later, I use their hormone stuff that is like superthrive, their molasses product, and also thier cal/mag product. I love them. I use them in drip line too (well not the molasses). Never had a build-up issue.

Jump start and mendacino honey

I use jump start and mendo honey couple drops in a cup of water and spray the young ones seems to work :grin:

I use their Organic Soil Builder and Flower and Bloom. It has all the stuff you'd put in super soil in one box! And you can beat their prices either. Going to see if i can grow a BIG White Widow in recycled soil amended with OSB and worm castings in a 3.5 gallon pot. I may try their nutes next time I do DWC ( I like to switch back and forth lol )

Back