Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn thats a sugary babe,Almost made me lick the screen lol

Well looks like i'm 0-3 on the Dr's :( Her head is still tiny as hell and looks like its just drying up

anyone know what's in DR Feelgood??? mine is small, and leaning to the indica heavy, looks like a big center cola and not much more. :cheers: I lose track of all the different strains I am growing, and the ones I read about.:face:
I am getting old and my memory is not so good anymore.:nono::bighug:

The old version just said "It was created by crossing our auto line with an old skool afghan kush which was renowned for its fat buds"

They don't give much info for the old one so good luck trying to figure out the re-worked version you guys have lol

Mutant day 46
20151210_114515.jpg
20151210_114501.jpg
Dr.Feelgood

Lookin good Tetra :biggrin:

Decided since my last Dr didn't make it i'm going to try and lst the shit out of the little HBD once she starts going good,Bought a little 2 gallon bucket for her which i know isn't huge but i've gotten some pretty good plants with less so fingers crossed lol

Also just put 8 LR#2 beans into solo cups after cracking and showing taps so hoping to get 2 or 3 nice fems that i'll toss in the back of the cab to keep the HBD company

Couple shots,HOD #1 day 44
Day44 (1).JPG
Day44 (2).JPG
Day44 (4).JPG

HOD #2 day 44
Day44 (5).JPG
Day44 (6).JPG
Day44 (7).JPG

Last edited:
T9 very nice!:headbang:i like the close up frosty,and with pink pistils:drool:

Hahaha - Awesome ! Molly Ringwald :smoking: Thanks Astro, I was thinking over some different replies and quips, and ended up stuck in a Google image "Pink" gallery for 15 minutes...lol. What a doll !
Hey Astro did you get to see those new images of Pluto and read about the Magnesium Sulfate spots ?

101110pink1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back