Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
your baby's will be fine.:thumbsup:be carful of those yoyo ratchets , I have heard about a bunch of accidents with them.
they let loose easy, and can ruin a light and the plant's at the same time. :nono::cheers:

Yeah i stayed away from those cheaper yoyo types,These are supposed to be non slipping ones and hold up to 150lbs for the pair

ratchets.jpg

Everyone is looking great ! All grow and no show. In all fairness,
I think I'm the only slacker. Thankfully I have hacked down 4 plants in the last 2 weeks. Got a Tyrone to cut tomm morning, n then I'll be all clear - must hit reset.

The reason these plants are in such small (for me anyways) 1 gallon pots is my fungus gnat problem. I had too many plants going and not enough $ to completely eradicate the little pricks. i despise them and regardless of what anyone says I swear their larvae eat roots.
So plan is, chop the Tyrone tomm, top these two plants off with a good inch and 1/2 of Aquarium gravel - and give everything a proper cleaning (having removed and contained all infected soil). Then I will start one of each with my 3 biggest pots (12 - 8- 5 gallons). Since it seems every soil I try and buy has gnats in it, I'm going to sterilize my soil as if it's for mushrooms from now on.

Himalayan Orange Diesel

HOD.jpg

Himalayan Blue Diesel
HBD.jpg

Looking good Tetra

Sucks about those little gnat bastards :finger: I get the odd ones here and there too but thankfully since i use a small space i can usually kill the buggers off real quick without any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back