Indoor GA's Short Stuff's testers list. 'Shortstuff Testers Wanted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! Thank god i bought a new carbon filter cause these HOD are smelling up the whole house,Hopefully i can rig it up in my current cab for now or going to be having a big problem lol

A carbon filter is the only reason my wife ever allowed me to get passed the 1st grow.... my first one got so bad you could smell them outside the house.... when you pulled into the garage and opened the door of your car it would hit ypu like a ton of bricks... soooooo thankful for tents and filters

Life savers for sure

I'm surprised mines lasted this long actually for being one of those cheap basic things off ebay,New one looks to be a hell of a lot better with decent carbon and can even refill it without drilling out a bunch rivets,Still can't figure out who actually makes it but who cares if it works! lol

my darling don't like the smell either:nono:being state of maine legal, I don't use filters.:thumbsup:and you can smell them all over the yard. I have even warned the family next door, that if they smell cannabis, don't bother calling the police, and I showed them my state of maine grow certification. I don't care if it stinks up the hood! :biggrin:obviously I like the smell.:cheers:

I don't mind the smell but i live in a townhouse and the neighbors on either side might think differently about it lol

Miss HBD @day 25
full

She stands 14"/35.5cm tall.
full

full

Miss HOD @ day 25
full

She stands 20"/50.8cm tall
full

full

Miss Dr Feelgood @ day 24
full

She stands 10.5"/26.6cm tall
full

full

The Dr F and HBD have both received lower branch training.
All the kids are still being fed water/myco.

Good day all.:bong:

Looking good astronomy :thumbsup:

Have to laugh at the size of my plants
when i compare them to what you guys are posting,My little HOD are a whopping 6" right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back