Gotcha and that is all good anecdotal evidence, but man you know there are soooooo many variables to growing and trying to nail down which variable or combination of variables contributed the most to the success or failure. When it is all said and done you will be able to say you are a better grower but to say it is the lights or the nutes specifically is difficult. What I mean is are you both doing the EXACT same things, like strain,nutes,soil,cO2,temps,realtive humidity those types of other variables to determine that yes your LED is better than his HPS.

no not the states i dnt want 2 declare where as i just cant but its the best water on the plkanet pretty much u really do not get better half ur btl water comes from here thats all i can say

Ok then that is explained, I am not familiar with other parts of the world's water regs. So you probably don't have chlorine in your water, that is a great thing!!

Gotcha and that is all good anecdotal evidence, but man you know there are soooooo many variables to growing and trying to nail down which variable or combination of variables contributed the most to the success or failure. When it is all said and done you will be able to say you are a better grower but to say it is the lights or the nutes specifically is difficult. What I mean is are you both doing the EXACT same things, like strain,nutes,soil,cO2,temps,realtive humidity those types of other variables to determine that yes your LED is better than his HPS.
can post few pics if u would like as just turned lights on u can see there happy well i think so anyway could b wrong though every 1 is learning

Man I promise you I am not here to do anything but help if I can, your pics are welcomed for sure

Attachments

• WP_20160626_18_15_21_Rich.jpg
    WP_20160626_18_15_21_Rich.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 47
  • WP_20160626_18_15_33_Rich.jpg
    WP_20160626_18_15_33_Rich.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 48
  • WP_20160626_18_16_07_Rich.jpg
    WP_20160626_18_16_07_Rich.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 51
also here for 20 which would b 30 us dollers roughly u get 1.6g if ur lucky so either way this looks gd 2 me ;=]

They look super healthy my friend, so that is great news. I am guessing your plants were drooping like that cause the pic was taken shortly after the lights came on. I really like your fan setup, is there an 8inch or 6 inch fan hooked up there?

Back