Yes!! Now, that’s what I am talking about! Love the first and color of those buds! Gonna will my CDLC girl to get close to that! Young plants looking great, too! Thanks man!

Day 26

Just a small update not much to report.

All are heading towards LST I have started on 2. 2 have shown sex 1 Northern Lights and 1 Port and Stilton.

Feeding megacrop at 3 grams per gallon and increasing slowly.

PS are getting Advanced nutrients at 2/2/2
Calmag/sensi A/ Sensi B

I bought a press from @Dabpress 4 ton starter! Exciting stuff!
CDB91409-A094-4AE9-8F70-8030C2F479F7.png

NL1
C57DC264-D169-4DBA-8D47-CD327CC47A1A.jpeg

NL2
15573723-B5C8-4775-AB16-040F4591CAE4.jpeg

PS1
9800E9B8-FF0B-438A-BA77-D0595B2E673F.jpeg

PS2
F1DCD7A1-3A69-4090-A0E6-F8837E70F42E.jpeg

Attachments

• 27645316-4C25-49D9-B821-3B2D30A65035.jpeg
    27645316-4C25-49D9-B821-3B2D30A65035.jpeg
    603.3 KB · Views: 46
Girls look very healthy, your getting all the toys now!! Have fun. I actually just kicked my press on to make a bit myself. Happy so far with new light and nutrients? Plants look happy

Nice buds I was trying to get dab press to send me one of those to test against some others looks good you should really like it I will say I still prefer bho/ethonal myself not that rosin isn't good it's just not as flavorful but it's much easier to use a press and especially portability wise so it's definitely got its place. How you liking those northern lights so far I grew 2 different ones a few years ago the one from kera seeds didn't yield well but it was great smoke. The other was Royal Queen Seeds and it yielded well but taste was almost not exactly there it was decent smoke so I'm interested to see these grow.

Good stuff man!

I've got a couple Mephisto Genetics going that are at the same age as yours and I'm using Megacrop so I'll keep checking back and see how yours are doing

Good stuff man!

I've got a couple Mephisto Genetics going that are at the same age as yours and I'm using Megacrop so I'll keep checking back and see how yours are doing
Thanks for dropping by!

Nice buds I was trying to get dab press to send me one of those to test against some others looks good you should really like it I will say I still prefer bho/ethonal myself not that rosin isn't good it's just not as flavorful but it's much easier to use a press and especially portability wise so it's definitely got its place. How you liking those northern lights so far I grew 2 different ones a few years ago the one from kera seeds didn't yield well but it was great smoke. The other was Royal Queen Seeds and it yielded well but taste was almost not exactly there it was decent smoke so I'm interested to see these grow.
So far they seem to be some strong genetics rigorous growth in comparison to the Mephisto. Branches are developing nice with out much training. Already kind of stink which is odd at this stage for me.

Girls look very healthy, your getting all the toys now!! Have fun. I actually just kicked my press on to make a bit myself. Happy so far with new light and nutrients? Plants look happy
Ya I’m happy so far just a bit of a learning curve with everything being new but that’s also the fun part. I dropped using cal mag with megacrop and just increased the amount I am using. Seems like amazing veg nutrients so far...way better than GH.

I’m ahead In terms of size in comparison to my previous grows so that makes me happy. That first 20 days is a pain for me. I increased my temps to 70-80 and used rapid start.

Back