Man looks great after this year of the lights you had and your fantastic results and now adding megacrop with a qb. I bet your stoked.

Man looks great after this year of the lights you had and your fantastic results and now adding megacrop with a qb. I bet your stoked.
Ya I’m excited to learn new things and hopefully improve overall! I have everything in the tent the heat is about 5 degrees lower in comparison to the king plus. My basement is at 68 or so during the daytime so the light etc... is increasing it to 77-80.

Looking great, FA! How is that nicely cured CDLC tasting these days? I bet it’s scrumptious. Any cured bud pics? I am excited to grow mine out!

Looking great, FA! How is that nicely cured CDLC tasting these days? I bet it’s scrumptious. Any cured bud pics? I am excited to grow mine out!
Mmmmm it’s so good I can’t keep my hands off it. I’ll post a nugget here for you sometime today.

Mmmmm it’s so good I can’t keep my hands off it. I’ll post a nugget here for you sometime today.
I've some cdlc x alf auto regs I can't wait to try, u guys got me jealous I should have popped one or 2

There’s always time, @Fitzy ! CDLC has been on my list for a while. My five pack is almost 2 years old! Seeing those buds @FullAuto245 produced absolutely made the decision easy. Now that my CDLC is starting to flower, I can use another FA pic for inspiration!

Hey @Iriee Vibez Here are some cured Cdlc shots for ya. I wish you could smell and taste but you will have your own soon enough!

Day 20 and 18 update also
TC8C2874.jpg
TC8C2872.jpg

TC8C2888.jpg
TC8C2884.jpg
TC8C2881.jpg
TC8C2864.jpg
TC8C2844.jpg
TC8C2843.jpg
TC8C2892.jpg
TC8C2895.jpg

NL1 &2