Results for my 3rd grow and some nuggets shots. Harvested at day 98 and after a 6 day dry at 56% RH and 66F bud trimmed and in jars on day 105.

Creme de la Chem 1: 98 grams very dense probably the most dense nugs I've grown so far. She's very frosty and sweet creamy with a bit of jet fuel. She was the thickest plant overall and really stacked up nicely. I was surprised at the density level even on the lower sites. No larfy buds on her at all. Her main cola was very nice and thick and had several colas just a bit smaller than the main.

Creme de la Chem 2: 99 grams She was more colorful and kind of a wicked blue tone coated with so much frost. Very dense golf ball to walnut sized nugs from top to bottom. She was the twisted seedling and once again my biggest plant in the tent.

Strawberry nuggets: 44 grams I didn't have high hopes for her being so small. She has been the smallest plant I've grown but I was thrilled with the quality of bud from top to bottom on her. No larf at all and very dense. The most amazing thing about her is the flavor and temps. She really does taste like strawberry and gives off kind of a nutty aroma mixed with berries. Truly great tasting strain!

Overall 241 grams and 8 oz. of top notch bud!

cdlc 2
TC8C2263.jpg
TC8C2312.jpg

cdlc 1
TC8C2272.jpg
TC8C2277.jpg
TC8C2285.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets
TC8C2295.jpg
TC8C2299.jpg
TC8C2297.jpg

Attachments

• TC8C2275.jpg
    TC8C2275.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Results for my 3rd grow and some nuggets shots. Harvested at day 98 and after a 6 day dry at 56% RH and 66F bud trimmed and in jars on day 105.

Creme de la Chem 1: 98 grams very dense probably the most dense nugs I've grown so far. She's very frosty and sweet creamy with a bit of jet fuel. She was the thickest plant overall and really stacked up nicely. I was surprised at the density level even on the lower sites. No larfy buds on her at all. Her main cola was very nice and thick and had several colas just a bit smaller than the main.

Creme de la Chem 2: 99 grams She was more colorful and kind of a wicked blue tone coated with so much frost. Very dense golf ball to walnut sized nugs from top to bottom. She was the twisted seedling and once again my biggest plant in the tent.

Strawberry nuggets: 44 grams I didn't have high hopes for her being so small. She has been the smallest plant I've grown but I was thrilled with the quality of bud from top to bottom on her. No larf at all and very dense. The most amazing thing about her is the flavor and temps. She really does taste like strawberry and gives off kind of a nutty aroma mixed with berries. Truly great tasting strain!

Overall 241 grams and 8 oz. of top notch bud!

cdlc 2
View attachment 1145628View attachment 1145613
cdlc 1
View attachment 1145625View attachment 1145622View attachment 1145620
Strawberry Nuggets
View attachment 1145619View attachment 1145616View attachment 1145618

Bravo! Nice looking buds, man. I love the aroma and taste descriptions! The photos are top notch, as well! Really enjoyed the ride, man! Inspired me to grow a CDLC! Great growing, FA!

Well done @FullAuto245 !! I would much rather have quality nugs like those than a pile of larfy shat. I’m so glad I picked up some CDLC seeds on the Boxing Day sale. What’s next on the list? Tag me in on your next journal please

The way you described straw nuggs makes me think of jammy dodgers.
I think it smells like a berry, sweet oatmeal. It’s the absolute best tasting flower I’ve ever had lol.
I’ve got a couple of the female seeds auto bubbles going and I’m digging them a lot.
fast vigorous growers and I’m hoping that the bubblegum flavor comes thru!
You’re killing the game yo, the grow and the pics! Keep it up man!!!

Next run time!!!!

I'm in a 3x3x6 vipaspectra tent
Kingbrite 240w lm301h with cree xpe2 660nm LG UV IR switch led quantum board
3 gallon fabric pots
IPower 4in. fan and filter
vivosun clip fans 2 of those and one blameless tower fan and a small metal 10 inch fan i use on the pots.
70 gallon dehumidifier
2 gallon humidifier

18/6 light schedule

@femaleseeds @Mr B. from Female Seeds Shout out to Mr.B for hooking me up with these auto flower genetics. I will be running 2 Northern Lights auto described as a short to medium sized plant with heavy aroma and temps including earthy mint. I will also run 2 Port and Stilton from Mephisto Genetics @mephisto they are a medium sized plant with aromas and terp wine and cheese.

I'm using @Greenleaf Nutrients MegaCrop with the Northern Lights I also have the Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy. Cal mag

I will also use Advanced Coco sensi A and B on the Port and Stilton all with RO water.

Back