Wow. Wow. Wow. Those bud shots are tremendous! The frost and trichome coverage is unreal, FA! Absolutely stunning macro shots also, What camera lens are you using! magazine cover shots there. Bothe the subject and photography are top notch! Thanks for sharing them! Gonna take another look right now! Haha!

I'll add my compliments on the photos, very nicely done, thanks for posting them. I have hopes in this direction, we shall see whether I even come close. :cheers:

Wow. Wow. Wow. Those bud shots are tremendous! The frost and trichome coverage is unreal, FA! Absolutely stunning macro shots also, What camera lens are you using! magazine cover shots there. Bothe the subject and photography are top notch! Thanks for sharing them! Gonna take another look right now! Haha!
Hey thank you @Iriee Vibez! I appreciate the support and compliments coming from a top notch grower and photog yourself! I used a 100mm macro canon prime lens. Lucky for me I own because of work. I also used an external led light to light them up.

I'll add my compliments on the photos, very nicely done, thanks for posting them. I have hopes in this direction, we shall see whether I even come close. :cheers:
Thank you very much! I can help you out if you have any questions.

Hey thank you @Iriee Vibez! I appreciate the support and compliments coming from a top notch grower and photog yourself! I used a 100mm macro canon prime lens. Lucky for me I own because of work. I also used an external led light to light them up.

Nice! Well done! I find photographing the plants and buds at different stages of growth to be one of the most enjoyable aspects of growing for me.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! I can help you out if you have any questions.
I may well take you up on that at some point. I may order a dedicated macro lens for my Olympus EM5II, but I will wait to see how it does with my 12-40 pro first. I may get enough out of the lens I have for online purposes if I stop the lens down to f8. We shall see. I am looking forward to having some nice bud to play with. :cheers:

I may well take you up on that at some point. I may order a dedicated macro lens for my Olympus EM5II, but I will wait to see how it does with my 12-40 pro first. I may get enough out of the lens I have for online purposes if I stop the lens down to f8. We shall see. I am looking forward to having some nice bud to play with. :cheers:

Nice camera and lens, older fart. Can't wait to see your pics! Do you have a journal going?

Edit: NVM I found it!

Nice! Well done! I find photographing the plants and buds at different stages of growth to be one of the most enjoyable aspects of growing for me.
I hear you! I love being creative so it’s probably my favorite part as well!

Day 85

fully ripe and ready to flush. Some nuggets from ghost toof after a 3m cure also.
TC8C1168.jpg
TC8C1167.jpg
TC8C1164.jpg
TC8C1175.jpg
TC8C1169.jpg
TC8C1172.jpg
TC8C1151.jpg
TC8C1116.jpg
TC8C1132.jpg
TC8C1144.jpg
TC8C1148.jpg
TC8C1149.jpg