Nice bud I have same pre press lol I agree I have a 12ton and I prefer to use the small one. Also each place has a controller that is different the one I like using is 195 degree but my dab press 3x7 likes 175 to 180 so it's funny that's wat u basically came up with also press the content again for same time but a bit more pressure you will yield a decent amount and I then take that and other trimmings and save for rso oil bags included.
Thank you that’s good info to know!

Day 40

These Femaleseeds are going well I have one in bloom and another that has yet to pre flower. I might end up needing to move it to the other tent. I have been lowering Megacrop a bit and adding Bud Explosion. Had some tip curl down as if they were getting too much but nitrogen or to high ppm but it was only 500. Decided to flush it out and drop to 380.

NL 1 bottom left is 23 inches tall the others are between 15-19 inches tall at the moment.

The tent is filling up quickly. It’s amazing what onecweek does. I always convince myself I might be stunting them then boom.

The Port and Stilton have just started flowering. I switched to the sensi coco bloom A and B. I love these nutrients they require very little guess work. Super easy to use!

I removed the humidifier and tower fan and added another Vivosun small rotating fan. I raised my light up a bit keeping the distance to NL 1 at 18 inches and about 90% power.

AE17CD31-C2BE-4C55-8B13-AE389D20E6BC.jpeg

Wow! Nice growth indeed, @FullAuto245 !! That flowering NL is a monster! I love how you have trained to have all those budsites in the light. They will yield well, for sure!

Wow! Nice growth indeed, @FullAuto245 !! That flowering NL is a monster! I love how you have trained to have all those budsites in the light. They will yield well, for sure!
Thanks Iriee! She is taking over and even scarier her sister to the top has not pre flowered yet.....she smells dank and skunky. I need to check in on your cdlc!

Looking good all look to be going to flower just fine to me. I think another week you wont be able to see that floor lol. Gonna be filled up

Looking good all look to be going to flower just fine to me. I think another week you wont be able to see that floor lol. Gonna be filled up
Ya I stopped training and let them go the PS are more main cola dominant. Hopefully I can control them from getting out of hand lol. I had to move my other tent which required moving around the entire closet just to be able to get NL 1 out of the tent with more space.

Anyone have any advice for growing in a 1 gallon bag? I received some from Rainscience from a giveaway butvim not sure if it’s worth growing in them or not?

I grow in a 2.6 liter pot with 1/4in holes all over it and I average 2oz I've got up to 4.5oz but I love using the smaller pots I van get 10 to 12oz running those pots in comparison to 2 3gal or 5gal average of 3.5oz to 4oz in same space lights ect and you get more variety aswell which I love. Try a few out just remember to keep them watered.
Ya I stopped training and let them go the PS are more main cola dominant. Hopefully I can control them from getting out of hand lol. I had to move my other tent which required moving around the entire closet just to be able to get NL 1 out of the tent with more space.

Anyone have any advice for growing in a 1 gallon bag? I received some from Rainscience from a giveaway butvim not sure if it’s worth growing in them or not?

I like my plants in the one gallon. I dont do anything different but they need fed a little more often not sure how that will bother you with coco since it already dries out quicker. But I think I'm gonna keep a few going in them just for variety and dont see why I cant have 2 ounce plants under 20 inches tall.

I grow in a 2.6 liter pot with 1/4in holes all over it and I average 2oz I've got up to 4.5oz but I love using the smaller pots I van get 10 to 12oz running those pots in comparison to 2 3gal or 5gal average of 3.5oz to 4oz in same space lights ect and you get more variety aswell which I love. Try a few out just remember to keep them watered.
Cool thank you I will definitely give it a try maybe a smaller Mephisto indica strain would work well?

I like my plants in the one gallon. I dont do anything different but they need fed a little more often not sure how that will bother you with coco since it already dries out quicker. But I think I'm gonna keep a few going in them just for variety and dont see why I cant have 2 ounce plants under 20 inches tall.

Ya seems like a good thing to have! I want to try the rain science bags. They are washable and reusable.

Back