Mephisto Genetics Full Tent Of HubbaBubba

All plants have had steady progression I will be giving them the first feed soon will consist of 1ml of a & b sensi grow and 1 ml of rooting stim per litre plant are only drinking less than 350ml a day at the moment

Day 17

HBSS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has experienced a little light bleach she's the lanky one of the lot and got about 14inches away from the hs1
image.jpeg

HBSS #?
image.jpeg

HBSS #?
image.jpeg

HBSS #?
image.jpeg

Group shot
image.jpeg

I have now introduced the ms006 a little early for HBSS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] so I can keep the shorter plants close to the hs1 still

If anyone is wondering the hs1 is 25inches above the plant tops

They look good man.:d5:

Hows the smell when you rub the stems? Any hint of the bubblegum smell at all yet?

I heard you can sometimes get an idea of how the buds are going to smell by rubbing the stems and smelling it.
Not sure if this is true or not because i dont have enough growing experience yet.

Also if you are having trouble getting pics to post the right way try to downsize them just a hair on your phone before posting. Thats what worked for me.

@Smorf just give em a little scratch and sniff and nothing due to me being ill got a nasty cold but i will be able to check again in a few days, And thank about the image tip didn't even realise they are kinda sideways I'll have to remember to have my phone the right way up when I take the picture xD

Alot of my phone pics posted sideways even when they are taken upright. But when i make them a little smaller(i just cut the bottoms off) the pics always posted the right way. Hope this helps.

I did some searching and it seems some people are able to tell which phenos they have of a strain they have a decent amount of experience with before it starts flowering by rubbing the stems in veg.
For example(quote from another forum) "From my experience with C99, if you rub the stem you should be able to tell if its grapefruit or pineapple"

Maybe you can see how the smell when you rub the stems in veg/early flower compare to the finished product. This is something i want to take note of in my grows for sure.
I love the complex smells!:jointman:

Get better soon!
:vibes:

From past experience I can guarantee that is true in most plants I can always tell how my green poison turns out after I did 2 harvests, always get more sweeter stems on my favourite pheno but I do think while they're in flower they develop more complex aromas which can chance it up sometimes

They look good man.:d5:

Hows the smell when you rub the stems? Any hint of the bubblegum smell at all yet?

I heard you can sometimes get an idea of how the buds are going to smell by rubbing the stems and smelling it.
Not sure if this is true or not because i dont have enough growing experience yet.

Also if you are having trouble getting pics to post the right way try to downsize them just a hair on your phone before posting. Thats what worked for me.

Yeah, check em too by rubbing stems. You get a feeling for the plant itself (stability and so on) and i smell differences between the plant pretty early, always making me curious what th bud will be like and what plant i most likely will prefer.

Turning the pic and save will do it 2

Will have to update soon, but overall a bit of bad new gnats still growing but I left them for 3 days and they had a nice drought and I light bleeched all the girls :doh: silly me but I'm starting some new girls soon will be finishing these current ones first tho

Back