HBSS [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg

HBSS [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg

HBSS [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg

Group shot
image.jpeg

Steady progression over the last two days not much to add really they should start picking up next week when they're better rooted

Day 5

HBSS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Group shot

image.jpeg

Disaster has struck !
Well maybe that was a bit over the top... But I do have a gnat problem, should have guess since the soil had been in the garden for a year lol.
I have let the top soil dry and put some apple cider vingar with dish soap to help combat them hopefully I can get rid before they eat my baby roots

Day 8

HBSS [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Group shot

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Fungus gnats ruined my last grow. It got bad very fast. I used neem powder in the soil and cold pressed neem oil. DIDN'T help. I had to buy Pymethrin and spray every 3 days for weeks. Good luck with your grow, I will be following.

@GMAW thanks for stopping by, hopefully they shouldn't be an issue iv got em why they're young, usually I take them into the bathroom to water then when they all fly off I bring them back in keeps the numbers down and a quick spray of bug killer around the cupboard area should hit em where it hurts :cuss:

If you can collect some stinging nettle and let it rest in water for 2-3 days then water with that. May kill em softly without synthetix -good luck (the more nettle the more sting :biggrin: )

Thanks for the tip man, knew you could make teas out of nettles never knew they could get ride of pests

Back