Mephisto Genetics Full Tent Of HubbaBubba

Reaction score
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Day : 00
Yesterday I germinated my beans now I play the waiting game I'll post an update when the beans finally sprout. For now i've just got a snapshot of the cupboard ready to veg these girls, once they're around week 2/3 I'll transport them into the 4x4ft tent for flower !
image.jpeg

Good to have you here @GMAW My setup is a hs1 for first few weeks veg, then I'll be putting them in a 4x4 tent with the hs1 and a ms006 + a 250w hps or cfls for extra warmth as it gets cold / soil and nutes are gold label special mix and advanced nutes in 15lt airpots

Day 1

All 4 beans have sprouted now, they're going to be getting little feeds of plain water everyday. The soil holds enough nutes for the first 3 weeks, I'll start feeding after 2/3 weeks

Hubbabubbasmelloscope [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg

Hubbabubbasmelloscope [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg

Hubbabubbasmelloscope [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg

Hubbabubbasmelloscope [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
image.jpeg

And the group shot
image.jpeg

@Qupid

Sounds like you are running a similar setup as Tang.

Hs1 from grow northern. Too pricey for me but it produces amazing results as I can see.

Are you running PH perfect lineup or PH adjusting?

@GMAW I don't usually ever have to ph, I always have it on hand just incase though. My soil starts with a ph of 5.2 and my nutes ph is around 6.3-6.9 after diluting in water so it usually sits in the right ph range throughout the whole grow

Back