Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

:weed: Day 4 :weed:
View attachment 1452863

Really needed that Light mix I think being in the coco with no food isn’t helping.
Anyone got any homemade recipes or advice for any early veg amendments??

Can you get to a garden centre? Bnq verve soil I use , 6 quid a bag. It will have enough feed in it until you get you're light mix.

:yeahthat: yup, no reason you have to wait upon the light-mix brother. Enough low budget ways to get things going.
If you're looking for cheap food, but I mean really cheap... take a look at 'Noekepoekesap'. You'll have to use google translate because it's all in Dutch, but the receipe really works!!!

I cant today, I was thinking more of what I’ve got in the cupboards or house lol I’ve read a few things about coffee grounds but I don’t know if anyone has tried it?

I cant today, I was thinking more of what I’ve got in the cupboards or house lol I’ve read a few things about coffee grounds but I don’t know if anyone has tried it?
Coffee grounds are good for your wormbin, but don't put that on your little one. Just 'leaf' it alone and make sure it don't dry out. :thumbsup:

Coffee grounds are good for your wormbin, but don't put that on your little one. Just 'leaf' it alone and make sure it don't dry out. :thumbsup:
Ahahahaha what a dad joke!!! I have, im just getting irritated with sh*t not going my way (like everyone does lol)

5D0E7AB2-9FA7-493E-8244-F2622C9041CC.jpeg

Plodding along by the looks of things lol​

:weed: Day 6 :weed:
View attachment 1453841
Steady temps and RH maybe need to try and bring the RH up.
Temp - 24c
RH - 44​
Your rh needs to be higher for this young a plant I know, up to @80 if you can get it there, also because the pot sides are quite high she can only get light when it's directly over head, but I know your hands are kinda tied at the moment

Back