Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

:weed: Update :weed:
Seed hasn’t decided to pop up yet so no point in posting a pic of soil in a pot looool
Done a bit of shopping this morning so fingers crossed I’ll get the airpots filled ready to go.
I was supposed to take a picture of the box last night but a friend came round with some WW and I was too baked lol

:weed: Update :weed:
42DFD0FB-5323-420D-AA94-0ECFA4577E12.jpeg

Lit up and the mini extraction fan is on.

So the box is gone, I was in the garden blazing a joint around half 12 last night. Came in and got myself a glass of water to get ready for bed. Next thing u know I hear an almighty noise come from the garden. So I grabbed my cosh that I have and went rushing to the back door, flicked on the security light and swung the door open……………..

To find a car had come through the fence and annihilated my shed, my daughters raised Vegetable beds, my Keter storage unit with all my lawnmower etc in it!!!!! Dude was pissed as a fart driving a high powered AMG Mercedes.
Next thing u know after just finishing a joint I’ve got old bill standing in my back garden yaaaay luckily they didn’t do a clean up job other than the car lol I’m going to see what I can save today from the wreck.

I hadn’t thought of it until My mrs this morning made a point, I was in the shed no more than 30-45 mins before that!!!!

Back