Indoor Full on Poormans Grow!

Yup, most of the activity takes place beneath the soil, but since you don't have much soil for the moment...
I would also get that seedling out of that pot and into a 15L or so container with enough soil to get her through her lifecycle. Those coco fibers will only hinder the roots of your seedlings. :cheers:

:weed: Day 7 :weed:
image.jpg

I’ve got a bottle of boiled vegetable water from dinner last night, ph tested it and it’s bang on 6.8 so that’s feed for the next day or 2
Temp - 23.8
RH - 55
Managed to bring it up with a wet cloth last night

What a joke! I’ve Never had issues with Amazon previously until now. Had an email this morning telling me it’s now the 11th for delivery wtf!!!! So a trip to B&Q today I think.
Never again!

Finally got myself together to actually read all through this. Sorry to hear about the prang @Weedismyspinach !
I'm going to tag in a couple of the guys doing test grows of Rainbow glue of that's cool? @Suki813 @Dabber @nizmoKush @Grimmus @Only1Sky
looking forward to seeing how this turns out. DIY builds are often the most satisfying!

image.jpg

finally got there in the end looool I’ve cancelled my Shamazon order just waiting on a refund, no doubt that will take a week lol
Watered with ph’d tap water til run off see how the next few days go :pass:

:weed: Day 8 :weed:
image.jpg

she seems to be taking the move ok, as u can see Temp - 24.7 RH is 41% so it’s dropped a bit again. I’ve got no fans on apart from a little pc fan circulating the air. No water or feed today.​

Back