Dinafem Fuggzy does a Dina

Fuggzy

Perfectly Flawed
Reaction score
Hi guys, and :welcome:This is going to be a single Bubba Kush auto, and my first experience with Dinafem. I first saw this plant in a journal from @scally420 and bought some seeds asap. She will be grown in a 16"x16" tent under a 150w hps, and is in a 3.5 gallon fabric pot. The soil is home made, organic, and is a peat base. The amendments used are compost, blood meal, bone meal, crab meal, fish bone meal, neem cake, karanja cake, charged biochar, Azomite dust, 5 different worm castings (only 1 being bagged castings), and dolomite lime. I use a mixed ground cover of alfalfa & timothy grass hay, leaves, and wood mulch under that (hmmm fungi never sounded so good). I use earth juice nutes, along with other organic goodies like potassium silicate, epsom if needed, molasses, EWC AACT, and when my banana tree gets flowering again, FPJ too.

She was sprouted on 2/23/16 under a 600w hps. I saw a few gnats in my tent, so thats is just diatomaceous earth.
dscn1871-jpg.535035

This is her this morning. I forgot to rotate her for 2 days, and she was on the outside of the light, so she has a lean on her.
DSCN1955.JPG

My hay is seeded so what you see is grass not weeds.:biggrin:
DSCN1951.JPG

I look forward to this grow, and sharing it with you guys.:woohoo1::thumbsup::eyebrows: Well thats it for now guys. Till later, take care.:smoking:

Day 11

I took a stem and braced her up this morning. By this evening she was more or less straight. Last night I gave her a feeding of 1l water, molasses, 4 drops fishy food, 1/4ml kelp, and a touch of potassium silicate powder. I actually prepped this pot for a photo, so I plan on going light on N for the first few feeding.
dscn1968-1-jpg.538298
dscn1975-1-jpg.538300

DSCN1972[1].JPG

Nice job on getting the stem back straight mate, nicely done :toke:

They look lie they are starting to take of now so it will not be long until they hit the rapid growth phase.

keep up the good work! and thank you for the picture uppdates, they are very much appreciated :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Nice job on getting the stem back straight mate, nicely done :toke:

They look lie they are starting to take of now so it will not be long until they hit the rapid growth phase.

keep up the good work! and thank you for the picture uppdates, they are very much appreciated :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
:thanks: I'm actually a bit surprised how steady shes growing already. :d5:

Noticeable growth every day from seedling. Nice and strong too.
DSCN2023.JPG DSCN2024.JPG

Looks like a great start on a fantastic strain, Fuggzy, I'd like to follow along. Scally definitely rocked her out last fall. Judging from your soil mix, I'm guessing you went with something from KIS soils, a lot of those ingredients are in their mix. Did you buy a bag of the biochar water-only mix and cut it down for the auto, or did you get their nutrient pack and source the biochar separately? What strengths are you using?
I'd like to hear how you do with it, I'm going to start cooking some KIS nutrient soil here next week to get ready :pop:

Go go happy trees ! :vibes:

Looks like a great start on a fantastic strain, Fuggzy, I'd like to follow along. Scally definitely rocked her out last fall. Judging from your soil mix, I'm guessing you went with something from KIS soils, a lot of those ingredients are in their mix. Did you buy a bag of the biochar water-only mix and cut it down for the auto, or did you get their nutrient pack and source the biochar separately? What strengths are you using?
I'd like to hear how you do with it, I'm going to start cooking some KIS nutrient soil here next week to get ready :pop:

I1m sure @Fuggzy will be along to answer these nutrient questions :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Hi Medi, thanks for stopping in bud. I'm not familiar with KIS products. Your gonna have to post a link for your grow with it. Give me a bit of education on them.

This is a home made soil that I built myself. The original ingredients where peat, perlite, bone meal, blood meal, and worm castings. The soil is now about a year old. When (~6mo ago) I added the biochar I also cut in compost, more perlite, and a lot more castings. In total it was about a 40% increase in soil. Before this, the soil went through 2 grows, being recycled and cooked in between. After wards It has all been simply top dressed, and treated as no-till. My five gallon pots have worms in them, and have not been dumped in the last year. This is actually my first go with the 3.5g pots, but they will most likely just be recycled, and re cooked. They are to small for a happy no-till in my opinion. Plus this summer I want to cut in some coco. When I first looked in to making my own soil I didn't know about coco, and now wish I had. I still have a ton of peat however...

• The boichar is lump coal, smashed, and then brewed in worm casting for 3 days.
  • The 5 castings I use are: My own worm farm, the farm I purchased my worms from (the 1 bagged casting), and free range earth worms casting from 3 different locations, and different diets. The first 2 are from red wiggler worms, and the last 3 are from Canadian night crawlers.
  • I also have a rabbit that provides me with N loaded poo. His name is Carbon Foot, and he scares my wifes cat. So he gets double cool points with me
  • For my cloning needs I use aloe plants in the yard.
  • Besides the hay, my ground cover is all items I go find. Like sea grape leaves, and seaweed from the beach.
Theres some parts I am missing I'm sure, but thats the basic story of my soil. Here is a link on me making some FPJ with the banana flower if you are interested. Shaman Genetics seeds, organic soil, fabric pots, and a lot to learn. So everything in the pics should have been addressed above, so I'm not going to label them. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
DSCN2025[1].JPG DSCN2026[1].JPG DSCN2027[1].JPG DSCN2028[1].JPG DSCN2029[1].JPG DSCN2030[1].JPG DSCN2032[1].JPG DSCN2033[1].JPG DSCN2035[1].JPG DSCN2036[1].JPG DSCN2037[1].JPG

Cool, thanks for your reply. The soil I was referencing is found here:

www.kisorganics.com

It has the neem meal and Karanja meal you mentioned so I thought you might be using it. I have already ordered a bag of their nutrient pack, for cost efficiency of shipping, and will source peat , coco, perlite and compost here locally. I think I will add some humate ore and perhaps azomite as well. The nutrient mix has 10% calcium in it, from a variety of sources including fish , bone and crustacean meals, oyster shell, gypsum, etc..

I thought it would be more convenient than trying to source each component separately.

Anyways, good luck with the Bubba Kush, I'm looking forward to seeing your grow and learning more about organic style growing.

Cheers,

Back