Dinafem Frankidelics presents to you the Cheese XXL!

That is a monster you have there mate and thank you so much for getting this diary started. It will be very interesting to see it finish and I'll be along for the ride :toke:

Again thank you for starting this diary up on AFN

All the best

D-M.

Thank you very much Mark!!!

I must apologise though! I haven't been updating regularly...

There she is!

image-10-jpeg.614555
image-7-jpeg.614556
image-8-jpeg.614557
image-9-jpeg.614558

She smells really nice, cheesy/hazy smell!

I must have gotten a Sativa dominant phenotype given its size I reckon... Awesome. Can't wait to try her!

I might just get on with thee flushing today I guess... She looks liks she's getting ready!

Peace!

Update: Buddy chopped down the critical blue last week and even w/o the cure and it's already pretty damn good!
Hey bro! That's awesome!!! Yeah I'm pretty sure some plants/strains just don't need that much curing to taste good!
What's the breeder btw? Is that photo or auto?
Peace!

Hey bro! That's awesome!!! Yeah I'm pretty sure some plants/strains just don't need that much curing to taste good!
What's the breeder btw? Is that photo or auto?
Peace!
Whays up!!! The name is Critical Blue Auto by Dinafem. (Crital+ X Blueberry). It was the only one out of 5 that managed to sprout for some reason. The N.L. was the replacement for it. But man, the pics look better and better each post! Great job again buddy!

Hey guys!

Hope you're all well!

Yesterday was a special day - it was the harvest... I'm always a bit emotional on those days haha!

Anyways, the buds are now drying...and I can't wait to try some of that cheese!

I'm pretty happy overall so far, even though she was a little hard to manage due to her very large size! But that's my fault, I should've read Dinafem's catalogue more carefully as it was actually written that this strain would stretch a lot if it's a little hot...which was the case I suppose. So I'd say she was a bit heat-sensitive, and I should've trained her. I believe these superautos should be trained if they get too large!

Buds (and my fingers lol) had lots of resin of them, and they smell quite a lot compared to the other strains I've grown. Good genetics! Can't wait to smoke some.

I will post some pics of the buds once they're better dried.

Thank you!

Peace

Thats a beast mate, was that with a 250w hps?
Haha thanks mate! Yes it was... I wonder what whe would've been like had I used the 400w lol
I smoked some this morning, but it smelled like chlorophyll haha! Still not very dry, but I could smoke it nonetheless! Gotta wait a few more days I guess...!

That was a monster cheese xxl mate :slap: . Great to hear that she is now down, drying then into a cure :thumbsup:

I'll look forward to your thoughts once fully dry and cured. You did a great job with this strain. We hope you are happy with how these xxl strains are performing?

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and I'll look forward to a smoke report :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Thank you very much @Duggy and @Dinafem-Mark I appreciate it a lot!!

Buds have already been jarred, and total weight is just a little below 2 ounces (50g to be more acccurate).

Buds smoke fine, it's quite a strong smoke actually, and it tastes a little bit like Skunk! Still needs some curing though...

Here's a pic of a bud:

image-9-png.616866

Thanks for watching,

Peace!

Back