Dinafem Frankidelics presents to you the Cheese XXL!

image-14-jpeg.604067

Moving right along! I'll send ya a pic in the morning! I tried to find the link in your signature but I'm not "up with the tech times" I guess lol. No clue where to find that!? How many more days are you gonna let this one live???
Hey brother! Thank you!
Well the links should be appearing at the bottom of each of my comments/messages...
Can't you see the following, at the bottom of this comment?
"Frankidelics presents to you the Auto Dedoverde Haze (x2)!
Frankidelics presents to you the G14!
Frankidelics presents to you the Cheese XXL!
Frankidelics presents to you the Fantasmo Express!"
You should be able to click on it and access each thread!
Please let me know if it doesn't show up or doesn't work and I'll try to fix it!
Thanks man!
Peace
PS: I think she still got about a month! Oh, and I harvested Dedoverde #2 as well as the G14 already!

Hey brother! Thank you!
Well the links should be appearing at the bottom of each of my comments/messages...
Can't you see the following, at the bottom of this comment?
"Frankidelics presents to you the Auto Dedoverde Haze (x2)!
Frankidelics presents to you the G14!
Frankidelics presents to you the Cheese XXL!
Frankidelics presents to you the Fantasmo Express!"
You should be able to click on it and access each thread!
Please let me know if it doesn't show up or doesn't work and I'll try to fix it!
Thanks man!
Peace
PS: I think she still got about a month! Oh, and I harvested Dedoverde #2 as well as the G14 already!
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] A few more likes lol. Hell yeah man! I've only got about an 8th left of mine haha. Oh well, I got to smoke good for a few weeks at least! Hopefully my buddy will be chopping down the critical blue (Critical + crossed w/ Blueberry) in a few weeks. Only sh*t part is the recommended 2 month cure time. But I don't see any of your links below your posts. "Peace" is the last thing I see. But, the links are in your message so I'll be sure to check them out man! Thanks and keep kicking ass bro!

That is a monster you have there mate and thank you so much for getting this diary started. It will be very interesting to see it finish and I'll be along for the ride :toke:

Again thank you for starting this diary up on AFN

All the best

D-M.

Back