Indoor Frank does it again….

Yep…. Her and gummi bears are both going for it (cs more so) :headbang::pass:

Did you make your trip?
Negative on the trip frank. Seems Sarasota is in the eye. Arrived at the airport yesterday just as NWS upgraded the storm to a Cat5 and pictures of bumper to bumper cars attempting to flee was enough to postpone.
Understandably concerned for Blue’s safety and his human and canine relatives.

Negative on the trip frank. Seems Sarasota is in the eye. Arrived at the airport yesterday just as NWS upgraded the storm to a Cat5 and pictures of bumper to bumper cars attempting to flee was enough to postpone.
Understandably concerned for Blue’s safety and his human and canine relatives.
I was wondering about that my friend…. Hopefully you can make arrangements soon :bighug: :pass:

Nice to see those plants just speeding along. I only missed a few days of updates and they have put on a lot of size. Great color too. Sea Kelp is a new addition? Looks like it's working overtime.

Nice to see those plants just speeding along. I only missed a few days of updates and they have put on a lot of size. Great color too. Sea Kelp is a new addition? Looks like it's working overtime.
Yes, this is the first round with Sea Kelp (1g per gallon) …. It was free in the recent promotion. I think I’ll be running it from now on :headbang: :pass:

IMG_3347.jpeg

Gummi Bears
IMG_3348.jpeg

Grape Cheese
IMG_3349.jpeg

Citradelic Spice
IMG_3350.jpeg
IMG_3351.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg
IMG_3353.jpeg

We’ll see about Where’s My Dog….she’s not looking great…
IMG_3354.jpeg

Back