Indoor Frank does it again….

Nah…. Just figured out how to use what I had :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks my friend :bighug::pass:
You use iPhone 14 right? The one thing I’ve noticed I like I get as close as I can without the flower symbol coming on then zoom x2 and really like the way the pics come out. If you get too close it goes into a different mode for flowers but I don’t like it :shrug:

You use iPhone 14 right? The one thing I’ve noticed I like I get as close as I can without the flower symbol coming on then zoom x2 and really like the way the pics come out. If you get too close it goes into a different mode for flowers but I don’t like it :shrug:
Yeah, 14. That’s pretty much what I do…. Zoom afterwards. Makes me look like I know what I’m doing.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

IMG_2658.jpeg

Mango Cookies
IMG_2659.jpeg

Sour Black Cherry Haze
IMG_2660.jpeg

Binary 1
IMG_2661.jpeg

Binary 2
IMG_2662.jpeg

Grease Gun
IMG_2663.jpeg

Moonrocks
IMG_2664.jpeg

Godfather og
IMG_2665.jpeg

IMG_2666.jpeg

Can’t go wrong with anything Binary, but the Black Cherry girl is looking quite tasty and Mango Cookies shaping up beautifully.
The cherry haze has a particularly interesting floral scent at the moment…. And the taller binary is so stinky I had to run the exhaust from the big tent into the little tent to further scrub the output…and that’s barely enough :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :woohoo1:

How have you been my friend?:pass:

The cherry haze has a particularly interesting floral scent at the moment…. And the taller binary is so stinky I had to run the exhaust from the big tent into the little tent to further scrub the output…and that’s barely enough :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :woohoo1:

How have you been my friend?:pass:
Gotta love the carbon filter challengers. I hope that stank holds in cure! Interesting to hear how she collects.

Good here frank. Still looking for a furry friend. Heart set on a Beauceron, as they aren’t on homeowners insurance carrier’s radar.

Back