AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Now!
Here we are the test crew for Folux Solutions Helios FH-120K LED Grow Kit! How cool is that!!
Please join me, WWWillie, @Prophetiko and @Dudeski as we grow with these lights and give them a good AFN test run!

Last edited:
I almost bought the 240 , but wanted more watts & went with the HLG 320xl . Maybe next time as I would love to support an east coast company close to home . Hope you guys do well ! I’m sure the lights will do as well as any others using quality components & Samsung boards . Competition is good , it keeps the market honest .

Last edited:
I almost bought the 240 , but wanted more watts & went with the HLG 320xl . Maybe next time as I would love to support an east coast company close to home . Hope you guys do well ! I’m sure the lights will do as well as any others using quality Samsung boards . Competition is good , it keeps the market honest .
Whoa, that 320 is a beast! Thanks for the kind words!

Hey Now!
Here we are the test crew for Folux Solutions Helios FH-120K LED Grow Kit! How cool is that!!
Please join me, WWWillie, @Prophetiko and @Unique as we grow with these lights and give them a good AFN test run!
We can't wait to see your grows with our lights here on AFN! :d5:

I almost bought the 240 , but wanted more watts & went with the HLG 320xl . Maybe next time as I would love to support an east coast company close to home . Hope you guys do well ! I’m sure the lights will do as well as any others using quality components & Samsung boards . Competition is good , it keeps the market honest .
Absolutely, we're here to bring the prices down to where they should be; and it looks like we've already done that since HLG attempted to match us in March. We have a 4' x 4' kit in the works, but it won't come out until Helios II launches with LM301B. Thanks for the support! :)

We can't wait to see your grows with our lights here on AFN! :d5:

Absolutely, we're here to bring the prices down to where they should be; and it looks like we've already done that since HLG attempted to match us in March. We have a 4' x 4' kit in the works, but it won't come out until Helios II launches with LM301B. Thanks for the support! :)

A big AFN shout out and hello to Dan from Folux Solutions!!!
Glad to see you here on the forum. I know I am excited to run this light!

Back