Outdoor FIVE MONTH outdoor winter autos!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Kush (Dinafem, photoperiod)
I planted some cheap generic auto seeds (NL and Amnesia) from my local grow shop here in southern Spain on the 12th of November, not expecting them to crop, more as an experiment and a hobby than anything else. This winter was unusually cold and wet, so they got frozen solid many times and stalled at 5cm high for ages. I nearly threw them out, as I thought they couldn't start flowering after 3 months...then to my total surprise, as the days got longer, they started to grow, and then flower! Three of them have produced really nice buds with plenty of resin forming, one of them is a relative monster and should yield at least 40-50g dry. The others have lots of resin on loose, leafy buds - great for making oil. Here's a few pics, along with the next generation which were planted late January.

I just watered them with the hose (pH way too high) and gave them a bit of bloom nutes when they started flowering. Just water for the past few weeks. I did some defoliation and opened up the branches on the big leafy one.

full
[/IMG]
full

full

full

full

Next generation, planted late January, should also be ready!
full

Naturally this scale of operation needs some security!
full

Very nice pictures of your baby's and pup.. when do they get the chop.

I need to get the magnifier out, they might be ready! I've been really busy with planting fruit and veg this week. I've got 4 nice photo sativas that are almost there too.

Back