Mephisto Genetics @Fitzy and Blue Toof illuminautos#29 stilton special x 3Bears og and 4assed monkey

Took me a bit to get my feet under me with the line, running the pH high... then I switched to coco, which normally I'd run 5.8ish... running coco in the high 6s was nerve wracking, but I'm 2 grows down in coco now and have smoothed the major bumps out. I've got a BT that just broke ground yesterday... (how I found the thread) here's a Sour Stomper running in coco and nectar, 5 weeks from seed yesterday.

She's got roots poppin all over the bag, very aggressive.
15650208513302120681034781855302.jpg

I'm using Humboldt nutrients calax magnum kangeroots and kelp me kelp you super soil and fox farm happy frog dry amendments wats in @Arthur

Should be fine, but I'd run a slurry test before starting the HH, make sure your in a zone where it will be beneficial and not become a problem.

Should be fine, but I'd run a slurry test before starting the HH, make sure your in a zone where it will be beneficial and not become a problem.
Wat is HH

Herculean harvest. In reference to delta9heavy

Herculean harvest. In reference to delta9heavy
So you think it's similar HH to wat I'm running? I need to try a higher ph basically

Herc is a great source of calcium and Phosphorus. I never use cal/mg, and no issues in coco.
I hear people use it with other lines, personally I don't have another grower around using it so my experience is limited to the line together.

So I checked ph and that was at 6.3 so not bad I have tried a higher ph feed and the growth picked up but still having that issue to me it seems this one is very nute sensitive bc I've got 2 others in same mix and they have exploded will post some pics tonight

Back