Mephisto Genetics @Fitzy and Blue Toof illuminautos#29 stilton special x 3Bears og and 4assed monkey

So decided to remove a set of fans normally I would've topped it but got a few all natural girls this round may do some training but not 100% committed to that yet
20190727_223309.jpg

So lil update coming along this blue toof has a very nice structure can't wait for stretch it could be the biggest one to date
20190729_095500.jpg
20190729_095506.jpg
20190729_095510.jpg

Very healthy looking girls! Careful grower + Mephisto genetics = weed heaven

Very healthy looking girls! Careful grower + Mephisto genetics = weed heaven[/QUOTE
It's weird my skunk#1 got a touch to much potassium and my bubble kush is hating it and it was mixed for about a half hour so I no it's not hot spots but this girl it loving this super soil, happy frog all purpose, happy frog fruit & flower, atzomite, and bone meal mix. It's good to see more people coming to join the thread and if u have any constructive criticism lmk I'm always open to new ways and thinking thanks again for stopping in bud

Just a touch of potassium burn but got her under control I think will know for sure in a few days
20190731_105151.jpg
20190729_113203.jpg

So I've had a potassium over load like I said she's pushing through but she didn't like it like my skunk#1 1 set of fans were affected but the blue toof has more hope she is ok , growth isn't fast but isn't slow so my gess is she is fine none of the phenotypes I've grown have been big all have been short fat girls all have been extremely frosty with the fruity pheno being the most resinous can't wait to see which pheno this one is
20190805_095937.jpg
20190802_082157.jpg

That doesn't look like burn to me, it looks K deficient.
I run nectar, if you plan on using HH you need to also be using their pH up, regular pH up reacts with the calcium phosphate, or will turn to rock and fall out of suspension.

Also, for it to be available to the plant, you need to be monitoring your medium pH and keeping it at the high end of acceptable.

Not sure how it plays with other nute lines, but with their line, I never let the medium drop below 6.5, and in flower am feeding 6.7 to 6.9.
I'm in coco...

Nutes are bonded to a calcium molecule instead of a salt molecule like other nute lines, calcium isn't available at low pH, and will turn the top of your medium to muck under 6.2.

These are the pH numbers I run by with their line, soil or coco. Almost every issue I've had when running the line was due to a low pH.
soil_ph_nutrient_availability.jpg

I run nectar, if you plan on using HH you need to also be using their pH up, regular pH up reacts with the calcium phosphate, or will turn to rock and fall out of suspension.

Also, for it to be available to the plant, you need to be monitoring your medium pH and keeping it at the high end of acceptable.

Not sure how it plays with other nute lines, but with their line, I never let the medium drop below 6.5, and in flower am feeding 6.7 to 6.9.
I'm in coco...

Nutes are bonded to a calcium molecule instead of a salt molecule like other nute lines, calcium isn't available at low pH, and will turn the top of your medium to muck under 6.2.

These are the pH numbers I run by with their line, soil or coco. Almost every issue I've had when running the line was due to a low pH.View attachment 1086806
What about using megacrop

I'm in coco...

These are the pH numbers I run by with their line, soil or coco. Almost every issue I've had when running the line was due to a low pH.View attachment 1086806
I run the water/feed @ 6.0ph now the blue toof and the skunk1 and they are the ones doing it I've got other running that calyx magnum@ the same 6.0 is it just bc of the organics I will do slurry test today thanks

What about using megacrop

Have never run the two together, I would assume that as long as your pH was mid 6s you'd be fine. you might get lucky too and mix up some HH plain and find it puts your water right where it should be. I'd get some oly up if you need to raise the pH while using the HH. Honestly, the Olympus up is limestone that's been hydrolized & liquefied, one of my favorite products, sticks in the medium and helps keep things buffered.

I've tried GH up once when I was out... the HH literally participated out of suspension right in front of my eyes.

Back