New Grower first timer here. meet my cheesy girls.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
banana peels
Hello. I just wanted some thoughts and impressions on my first grow. Much appreciated :)

Growing Auto cheese crossed with Northern Lights.
they are 35 days old.
using coco.
using Bio Diesel Nutrients.
indoor 600w LED and outdoor Sun in summer in the mid 30s celsius
no training or topping done to plant.

so guys what do you think? some seem to be stretching rather high for an auto....good or bad?
any clues on what these will yield just from looking?

Attachments

• 20180123_114323.jpg
    20180123_114323.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 20180123_114356.jpg
    20180123_114356.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 20180123_114404.jpg
    20180123_114404.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 20180123_114414.jpg
    20180123_114414.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 236
They look good so far. Are they outside all the time? The stretch looks fine to me. There are MANY factors that go into stretch but your don' look abnormal at all. Keep em healthy and happy just a rough rough guess 2 to 3 zips a plant. More if they continue to grow before switching to flower and stay healthy

Looking great to me..geat ready for transition to flower stage.. measure it's daily growth and when you see it stop or slow allot hit it with the bloom nutes. And welcome to the AFN Army.

Those are healthy, and some of those stalks look like they can carry some weight. Great to see another coco grower around here too. I would bank on 2 oz/plant if they stay that healthy they could go much bigger. Great first grow, especially in coco. I love to see them grown out naturally instead of broken, bent, and naked. I like some training too, but I have a huge soft spot for the natural form.

Welcome to AFN

For my records, what pH meter do you use? I'm keeping track of them for a later thread.

Nice healthy looking plants. Can't ask for too much more than that, well maybe you can ask for a pound a plant yield.

Hello. I just wanted some thoughts and impressions on my first grow. Much appreciated :)

they are 35 days old.
using coco.

so guys what do you think? some seem to be stretching rather high for an auto....good or bad?

If my last one grew like that I would have been happy as a pig in crap, instead it went vertical and as skinny as a beanpole with hardly any side growth thanks to the crap light I made which I mistakenly though would work (bad seed may have played a part too, but light was definitely the biggest factor).

they are 35 days old.
using coco.

Who is the Breeder of the seeds?

Whoa.... Thanks for the feedback guys. Sorry for the late response, It's great to be here on the AFN.
Those are healthy, and some of those stalks look like they can carry some weight. Great to see another coco grower around here too. I would bank on 2 oz/plant if they stay that healthy they could go much bigger. Great first grow, especially in coco. I love to see them grown out naturally instead of broken, bent, and naked. I like some training too, but I have a huge soft spot for the natural form.

Welcome to AFN

For my records, what pH meter do you use? I'm keeping track of them for a later thread.

yeah i know what you mean about all natural. looks beautiful. i use hy-gen ph up and down.the liquid indicator. its a cheap alternative but it seems to be working fine. haha yeah i've gone Loco for Coco myself.

Back