Lighting First time UV-B lightsaber user... is the force with me?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just purchased a Solar System UV-B bulb by California LightWorks for the first time and if anyone had or has have experience or knows any tips to share it would be appreciated. Thank you

not familiar with that particular light, but any addition of UV is a good thing. every panel I use has some UV in the 370 to 380 nm. range. I also run an UVB stand alone bulb in one tent that does not have enough UV diodes. cant grow potent cannabis without UV.

Thank you for the response my friend, Mr Magoo one more question I know to use the UVB during the last 2 weeks of flowering but how long did you keep your bulb on and if I leave it on will it hurt my ladies?

I don't know wattage on your bulb? you don't need much, but why would you only use during flowering? the sun hits outdoors with strong UVB and even UVA from seedling to finish.
every plant outdoors get it full blast. in one tent a run an extra uvb bulb because only the two blackstars have uv. the vipar has none. it's a 50 watt bulb. tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has more uvb in the panels and don't need it.
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
you can see the bulb hanging.:cheers:.

not familiar with that particular light, but any addition of UV is a good thing. every panel I use has some UV in the 370 to 380 nm. range. I also run an UVB stand alone bulb in one tent that does not have enough UV diodes. cant grow potent cannabis without UV.

That’s completely 100% false

UV isn’t required whatsoever to grow fire Cannabis

Speaking from experience lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will however possibly help out ur Frost production VS a tent without it

That’s the most that has been proven with UV A/B so far

Which kinda sucks :/

You’ll get far better results replicating “The Emerson Effect” than adding UV to a grow

sorry clyde I know your experienced, because you told me so. I am a noob, that has been growing since 1965. have a wonderful day my highly experienced friend.:pighug:

:/ I was anything but calling you a noob friend, not at all

Just was ironing out the fact that it isn’t “required” to grow that fire is all

No harm meant

Back