First time outdoor grow

Wow! Those have turned into some monsters. The stems are so thick on them at the base, i'm surprised to hear they don't feel more sturdy.
The tall one is solid as a rock. The wide bushy one was sabotaged early by the dog. The wide LST and massive growth has put a lot of stress on the already damaged limbs. This was just for fun so I'm not concerned with the outcome, however it turns out.

Tall gal and wide gal trunks.

PXL_20210906_175338878.jpg
PXL_20210906_163510845.jpg

That first picture is a trip, that plant has zero inter-nodal spacing, those branches are right on top of each other! I don't recall having ever seen anything quite like that before. The second, sadly, I've seen... but the good news is those breaks can heal and the plant can finish fine.

I went back to the first post to see what strain that first one is, and was reminded that you don't know. I can see why you're going at this one focused on fun and learning along the way, the end result being a total unknown.

That first picture is a trip, that plant has zero inter-nodal spacing, those branches are right on top of each other! I don't recall having ever seen anything quite like that before. The second, sadly, I've seen... but the good news is those breaks can heal and the plant can finish fine.

I went back to the first post to see what strain that first one is, and was reminded that you don't know. I can see why you're going at this one focused on fun and learning along the way, the end result being a total unknown.
You can see the progress from U2 in post #2. It's almost like the trunk shrunk and the spacing tightened up. Still a really cool structure it ended up as.

Big Bertha fell over from being bone dry from not feeding for a day and it being slightly windy out.

PXL_20210908_205345241.jpg

Slender Selina also almost bone dry but still upright.

PXL_20210908_205355685.jpg

Not ideal in flower but transplanted from the 5 gallon cloth pots into 15 gallon plastic pots.

U2
PXL_20210911_205927862.jpg

U1
PXL_20210911_205840896.jpg

Trimming some larf off U1

PXL_20210911_205657510.jpg

We planted about 70 purported "Autos" in our community garden this year. Unfortunately they were planted during the 'heat dome' event in June when temps were in the mid 40 Celsius range for a few weeks. Going from a moist greenhouse to an arid plain stunted and stunned them. They will be too late to finish here before the shitty weather starts in earnest. Here are a few pix of the garden l took yesterday. The Males are being hung in our shed on site. l didn't bother to count the cannabis plants we got left after the male purge. 30-ish? We learned not to plant cannabis between sunflowers too. The plant in my backyard in the pot is a cross l made last year between 3 Moroccan "Kif Ketama" males & 3 BC Bagseed Auto females open pollination. l have lots of seeds left and l'm thinking of planting out this strain in the garden next year VS these
IMG_1825.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1832.JPG
IMG_1833.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1835.JPG
IMG_1836.JPG
IMG_1837.JPG
IMG_1838.JPG
IMG_1841.JPG
IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_1843.JPG
IMG_1845.JPG
supposed autos we got in the dirt this year, eh?

We planted about 70 purported "Autos" in our community garden this year. Unfortunately they were planted during the 'heat dome' event in June when temps were in the mid 40 Celsius range for a few weeks. Going from a moist greenhouse to an arid plain stunted and stunned them. They will be too late to finish here before the shitty weather starts in earnest. Here are a few pix of the garden l took yesterday. The Males are being hung in our shed on site. l didn't bother to count the cannabis plants we got left after the male purge. 30-ish? We learned not to plant cannabis between sunflowers too. The plant in my backyard in the pot is a cross l made last year between 3 Moroccan "Kif Ketama" males & 3 BC Bagseed Auto females open pollination. l have lots of seeds left and l'm thinking of planting out this strain in the garden next year VS these

supposed autos we got in the dirt this year, eh?

Nice place!
When is your average first frost date?
I've got one plant that came out of a pack of Autos. Four seeds were germinated the third week of May. Three plants were harvested the end of July.
The last one looks like the plant you have in a pot. Bushy as hell and just now building up buds. It is 4 feet high.
Here in Georgia my first frost doesn't come until late November so I have some time to wait.

@armanidog We're supposed to get between 1 & 4 Celsius as overnight lows starting the 15th of this month & our 1st 0 Celsius overnight on the 30th of September according to the Accuweather.com site listing for my community.

Back