New Grower First time grower - blue dream auto from Humboldt

Looks real good. I don't see any leaf discoloration [maybe a lil but probably due to my cracked screen I assume?]. Looking healthy. Did you mount anything outside of tent or is it all in the tent? You think you might have to vent outside in a few weeks? Or smell containable? How's the tents zippers holding up?

Looking good!

There is a little leaf discoloration. I'm going to up the calmag next watering to 2ml/l.

Everything is in the tent except a exhaust line to the other side of the basement behind shelving. I won't be venting to the outside, can't due to basement set up. Currently, no smell unless tent is open. The zippers are holding up fine but I did use some vasoline on them,

Day 36
2ml/l MGB + 2ml/l bigbid + 1ml/l calmag extra.

Will be upping the calmag.

another defoliation today

wJrizZa.jpg

WUduld7.jpg

wc5xdOa.jpg

nhLladF.jpg

jk56Rwp.jpg

NCwAMtd.jpg

Day 38
Whats up folks! :smoking:

These were taken on 10/22 Day 38

So far so good! I upped the calmag extra to 2.4ml/l since they were developing some spotting.

Not sure why one plant is taller than the others. :yoinks: But the buds on the smaller will be dense! Plant on left was 28 in and the other two were around 18 in.

MNlQk7w.jpg

O0wln6q.jpg

Day 43
Long time no talk :smoking:

Day 43 is upon us! So they are started to show signs of deficiency so I moved to @TaNg feeding schedule, modified with 1ml/l of calmag xtra on day 40. They are starting to feel light every day to the point I don't feel comfortable going every other day for waterings.

Humidity down to 45%.

Buds are started to fatten and the smell is getting intense however its contained well within the tent.

q46qnTZ.jpg

xjtT4je.jpg

7Ncq3J5.jpg

Day 57
Whats up folks! Long time no toke :smoking:

Between life and stress of the election I couldn't post normally. Sorry about that all. Ordered a macro lens for my phone to check tris next week.

Grow tent parameters:
Temp: 72 - 80
Humidity: averaging 45% RH
Lights: 20/4
Feeding: using @TaNg 's feeding schedule. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tangs-easy-auto-feeding-schedule.47290/ with the addition of calmag xtra

The tent picture is from day 56, the reset of the pictures are about 5 days old. As requested took some outside of the tent.

XkuDIJt.jpg

RyTsBmv.jpg

taTrm06.jpg

v1kB9fg.jpg

KiAbcEv.jpg

Day 63
Whats up folks! :smoking:

Getting close now! Switched out the big bud for overdrive a week ago. Also added some molasses to the brew.

Purchased a 5x4 tent on amazon the other day for 130, so I'll be switching to that. Looking for recommendations on adding another grow light. Let me know what you think I should add!

toVT3jq.jpg

SpcpEao.jpg

ccrvoQK.jpg

RLilVLI.jpg

Jiminy jilikers! Seriously looking good.
How do you plan on drying and wet vs dry trim?

Back