Outdoor First time Grow - QLD Australia

It will be sad to rip the girls for harvest. I haven't ac so rely on the weather,currently its in a south easterly pattern, which is cooler and less humid than a north east set up maxes for Nerang , near me is 27- 30 range for the next 7 days, here its a bit cooler maybe 1 or 2 c.

I dried mushrooms with a weak fan on low in March before, without issues, so will be a similar set up with hanging rack and light weak fan on the buds and natural airflow. The ceilings are high, and I think it might be good enough?

some amber on mid and top of the girls, milky at the bottom with a tiny bit of clear., more done girl some amber on lower maybe 2%
Poor girls are looking rather trashy atm
girl1NLB.jpg
girl2NLB.jpg
girl3 sourdaddy.jpg
girl4NLB.jpg
girl2NLB.jpg
girl3 sourdaddy.jpg

Looks like you're getting close man:thumbsup:.
It will be sad to rip the girls for harvest. I haven't ac so rely on the weather,currently its in a south easterly pattern, which is cooler and less humid than a north east set up maxes for Nerang , near me is 27- 30 range for the next 7 days, here its a bit cooler maybe 1 or 2 c.

I dried mushrooms with a weak fan on low in March before, without issues, so will be a similar set up with hanging rack and light weak fan on the buds and natural airflow. The ceilings are high, and I think it might be good enough?

some amber on mid and top of the girls, milky at the bottom with a tiny bit of clear., more done girl some amber on lower maybe 2%
Poor girls are looking rather trashy atm
View attachment 1021136 View attachment 1021137 View attachment 1021138 View attachment 1021139 View attachment 1021137 View attachment 1021138

Day 72 harvest :drool:

Some issues still some thrips which i hope will dead as the buds dry. I had some rot when the more compact Sour Daddy and NL ( where it was very dense at the base). Separated some of the buds to paper bags away from the good ones.

Bedroom with minimal items furniture and carpet ripped, ready to paint sometime. Fan on 24/7 pointed towards wall giving a light air flow, Temperature 22 - 25 range, no air con or dehumidifier so should be okay. Cloudy days should keep temp down with the occasional showers

Fingers cross no mould will arise :vibe:

harvest1.jpg

harvest2.jpg

Remaing - stunted plant that decided to go crazy and grow up - still ripening
little one.jpg

Its been about 7 days since the girls got cut down, some issues with mould:yoinks: due to humid weather, i just snipped it out carefully and now have fan more on them so that should help, winter will be much better for grow 2 harvest without the humid conditions. It was only small amounts so hopefully it is contained, and not anymore. Have to a dehumidifier for next summer grow maybe. I did water the girls the day they got ripped so maybe next time no water on the harvest day:doh: I got the boveda packs for the jars (thinking 1 liter jars) :frog:Another thing, arrg , got :shrug: dead thrips on the buds drying, used neem carefully on the remaing budding girl and nimbin seedling, seems to be working

:pass: Thanks Archie, just got to watch the mould now and make sure the cure goes well also. Grow 2 will be ending more into our winter, which is mild, so that will be better for the next grow, less bugs more buds !:frog:

Nice grow matey. Here's some we xxl auto female about 4 weeks of flowering to go. Its about 5 foot tall. A 15 dollar green bunnings greenhouse will help you grow in winter outdoors. I use them during winter in the rainforest.

Awesome first grow mate:slap:. Have you had a cheeky sample yet? I bet those buds are delicious!!! Can't wait for round 2:d5:

Nice grow matey. Here's some we xxl auto female about 4 weeks of flowering to go. Its about 5 foot tall. A 15 dollar green bunnings greenhouse will help you grow in winter outdoors. I use them during winter in the rainforest.
Thanks Bobgp, they are pretty big plants mate 5ft. Nice rainforest grow, the rainforest would help keep temps a bit warmer than in the open. That's cheap 15$. I was wheeling them in and out each day, i would need something in winter under the eves to keep them warm i would expect on the coldest nights:pighug:
Awesome first grow mate:slap:. Have you had a cheeky sample yet? I bet those buds are delicious!!! Can't wait for round 2:d5:

Thanks mate :d5: Yes i feel some relief its almost over, just have to get by without the mould. I havent tried the buds, maybe the little bits i separated from the buds when removing bits of mould, i can try:drool:, well i couldnt waste the resin on the scissors so i light them up and breathed in, nice and sweet smoke when not over burned:frog:. Round 2 will be on a bit of a hold till cure and I can get an idea how March will pan out, supposed to be the wettest month down here, but cant wait to start with 5 different strains:cool1:

--------------------

Another steamy sort of day, could be more mould to check, have fan directly on the buds on low so they twist about gently.

Yesterday, ( day 13 of drying - bit long maybe, had been very humid - rather dry the buds - not sure if i messed up) took sometime going over buds for mould, cutting out mould, and flaming it:shooty:. Jarred the NLB in mason jars with 2 x 4g boveda packs in each - 3 jars measure 25g each and one is 27g. This may go a bit higher once they hydrate more :woohoo:. The freebie Sour Daddy 17g in the green lid jar and the yellow lid jar is off cuts of both 13g

I have one Northern Lights left, she is close to ripping up

I was going over pics , migth have to check the NLB jars again, for mould, looks a bit white in the pic
possible mould.jpg
sour daddy and mix .jpg
northern lights blue.jpg

Back