Outdoor First time Grow - QLD Australia

Hey nice work bud!! Great looking plants!! If you want to transplant, but avoid any chance of something going wrong, check this out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ictorial-and-root-restriction-stunting.64509/
I do a mini version of what @Weed Warrior suggested in the link and it works the same way and has been successful. That link is where I got the idea for the mini version and transplant into 5Gal (20L) pots when it looks like I have a healthy seedling.

You can put your nute rates up mate, the yellowing is N deficiency I think. I would bump your nutes up to 3/4 strength and see what happens! Overall they look great man:d5:, you must be getting the watering pretty right for them to look so healthy I think :thumbsup:. Looks like plenty of sparkles too buddy, good job on them so far :headbang:
Thanks mate, will ramp up nutes, the N is pretty high on the power feed NPK (9.5/1.6/7?) added K from potash, I can always back off if things go bad :frog::jump:Will keep watering around the same, esp if days are sunny, today maybe not so, but see how the girls go, pots should still drain, waiting for rain drizzle to clear before going outside with them, leaves have never been wet, i am thinking a little drizzle will be nice, maybe some N in the rain

I do a mini version of what @Weed Warrior suggested in the link and it works the same way and has been successful. That link is where I got the idea for the mini version and transplant into 5Gal (20L) pots when it looks like I have a healthy seedling.

Thanks mate, i dropped by your new outdoor grow thread, i saw your pot and remember WeedWarriors link he gave me

update day 54
Some yellowing but not of concern I think, been giving the girls a light dose of power feed and potash, water only this morning.

The orange pots though smaller plants have more frosty buds, though the bigger ones are now getting more frosty. The small one in the black pot is Sour Daddy (freebie seed)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Looking good mate, getting fat and frosty just the way we like em:d5:. Are you still going for another grow for the season?
update day 54
Some yellowing but not of concern I think, been giving the girls a light dose of power feed and potash, water only this morning.

The orange pots though smaller plants have more frosty buds, though the bigger ones are now getting more frosty. The small one in the black pot is Sour Daddy (freebie seed)

View attachment 1013630
View attachment 1013631
View attachment 1013632

:pass: Thanks mate, doing fine today is a the first of 2 hot days , dry north westerly winds, have to watch them more today. I am hoping end of march these girls will be finished with nice fat buds:smokeit:,

Then april - june fit a grow in. Winter here mornings can be cold, so that is fine as i put them under 2 c 5 c 0c at a super cold morning, around 7am sun hits in winter where they are now, however not sure if its there all day, may have to move around . As for maxes 22c -20c for June, 24 for may and april 26 - 28, so I think it will be doable. Coldest maxes maybe 17c 18c for a cold winter day
I got a nice selection of 5 seeds coming. I only bought 1 of each so will be nervous germniating).
1. Super Lemon Haze auto ( Greenhouse)
2. Exodus Cheese auto (Greenhouse)
3. Charlottes Angel auto ( Dutch Passion)
4. Pineapple Express auto ( Barney Farm)
5. Girl Scout Cookies auto ( Fast Buds)
:drool:

@Adamskill , thanks mate ! Fingers crossed the winter grow will go well, , well it autumn into june (first month winter)

One of the Northern Lights girls has taken on purple tinge in the leaves, i read that this is sometimes common so not worried

Update on the girls who look a bit more shabby and such.

One poor girl got burnt and i think another now, i first thought it was nutes as it yellowed that day, and the other plants to lesser extent, so either nutes or the heat maybe or that time of the grow

Trichs are looking bettter
P1 = plant 1 etc etc to P5
yellow leaves.jpg

p1btm.jpg

p1mid.jpg

Plant 2
p2btmm.jpg

p2mid.jpg

Plant 3
P3bottom.jpg
p3mid.jpg

Plant 4 ( with all the girls first photo is the bottom and the other is half way up the plant)
p4bottom.jpg
p4mid.jpg

Plant 5
p5btm.jpg
p5mid.jpg

Back