Outdoor First Time Grow Help

R

rideWA420

Hey everyone im starting to plan my first outdoor grow for spring/summer 2012 and i was wondering what strain would be the best. This Grow will be in western washington and i will start germinating seeds around mid april or early may.

What seed bank do you suppose is best for the usa.... i really want to grow but real skiddish of scams or even DEA running the sight. I have heard alot of good things about tude. whats your opinion.

It's hard to just pick out one strain and say it's the best. In the end, it really comes down to personal preference. If you don't already know, find out the date of the first frost in your area, then pick a stain that looks good and make sure it will finish by then. I'm not familiar with your climate but in most of the US, you need a strain that finishes by mid October. I can go a little longer here in the south, maybe the beginning of Nov. if I'm lucky. Most strains that finish quicker are usually indica or indica dominant. Have a look at the seed banks, pick a few out, and post them here. There's a good chance someone has grown them and can give you an opinion on it.

Hey everyone im starting to plan my first outdoor grow for spring/summer 2012 and i was wondering what strain would be the best. This Grow will be in western washington and i will start germinating seeds around mid april or early may.

Back