Ok so this morning I woke up to find my tent had ballooned out, took of the inline fan that takes in fresh air and have the tube beside a window not alway open but it seems the inline fan that I have on the carbon filter that sucks air out seems to be doing a brilliant job of sucking air in from the hose beside the window, I ask the community is this normal and ok? the tent is not ballooning now all day and night with temps of 25•C humitity 51%.
I also need advise on another matter , the holes I made in my pots at the bott are to small and I'm fearing it's not draining at a correct rate. Can I add holes say to the corner of the bottom of the pots or even more round the lower sides of the pots for more oxygen as well as better drainage . Please help , the babies are about a week old. Thanks in advance

Hmm, I'm having a tough time visualizing exactly what's going on with your tent. But I can tell you the preferred normal is your tent walls being drawn inward. Is it possible you have your fan turned around backwards? I think in theory a DC fan could run both directions if something happened in the switch or the controller.

There's been plenty of times I have had added more holes to the bottom of a pot after I got the plant in there and growing. Do whatever you have to do to get the medium adjusted the way you want it.

Hmm, I'm having a tough time visualizing exactly what's going on with your tent. But I can tell you the preferred normal is your tent walls being drawn inward. Is it possible you have your fan turned around backwards? I think in theory a DC fan could run both directions if something happened in the switch or the controller.

There's been plenty of times I have had added more holes to the bottom of a pot after I got the plant in there and growing. Do whatever you have to do to get the medium adjusted the way you want it.
Thanks for the input man , today seems the soil is dry showing it's doing ok for now bit I will add some more holes to be safe. I have one plant tho it's leaves are curling just a little and looks a little crisp to look but feels ok , growing a bit slower than other 2 thinking maybe this is a strain thing , this job ain't easy but I think the tiny amount of calmag I put in might of did this but the other plants seem fine, temps today 24.5•C humitity at 49%

Had to put this one up as she is the best performing strain " gorilla glue" looking sexy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 153
Had to put this one up as she is the best performing strain " gorilla glue" looking sexy
looking fine brother also as far as i know calmag wont damage your plants i give it to mine every feed in coco i also read you need it late on with your led lights plus i have soft water

looking fine brother also as far as i know calmag wont damage your plants i give it to mine every feed in coco i also read you need it late on with your led lights plus i have soft water
I also have soft water, is there a plant quality difference between soft/hard water? I took the said plant out in natural light and it does look well. My tap water oh is 7.4 give or take and add a small amount of ph down , seems to be doing grand even with the calmag , I will start adding this to every watering. Thanks for the input mr Tom , id love to idvise you on something but you seem to have every aspect covered. Kudos bro

I also have soft water, is there a plant quality difference between soft/hard water? I took the said plant out in natural light and it does look well. My tap water oh is 7.4 give or take and add a small amount of ph down , seems to be doing grand even with the calmag , I will start adding this to every watering. Thanks for the input mr Tom , id love to idvise you on something but you seem to have every aspect covered. Kudos bro
soil and coco are different with coco you have to add feed or everything it needs as its a blank canvas no food in it like soil the ec with soft water is lower i beleave thats also why i used the calmag thats just how i was told . but this is my 4th grow with autos and i pull great yiels min 3 oz a plant but 1st time with led lights

soil and coco are different with coco you have to add feed or everything it needs as its a blank canvas no food in it like soil the ec with soft water is lower i beleave thats also why i used the calmag thats just how i was told . but this is my 4th grow with autos and i pull great yiels min 3 oz a plant but 1st time with led lights
Damn is love 3oz per plant, good work there bro, and thanks , you answered my question that I didn't ask. What is coco and what is it all about. I didn't want to be a noob and ask so thanks there again , that method sounds hard to me tho , going to use the calmag In every feed now, thanks st Tom you're recent input has prob bumped my final yield a bit. God I love this place

If you have got good lights and the room your plants will produce a great yield with a bit of training also asking is the only way you learn pal and on here I have had some great help were I'm now a lot more confident .also dont got mad with the calmag id rather someone who grows in soil says the best route i just said how i do it :headbang:also i think you will do great pal just keep it simple

Ok so this morning I woke up to find my tent had ballooned out, took of the inline fan that takes in fresh air and have the tube beside a window not alway open but it seems the inline fan that I have on the carbon filter that sucks air out seems to be doing a brilliant job of sucking air in from the hose beside the window, I ask the community is this normal and ok? the tent is not ballooning now all day and night with temps of 25•C humitity 51%.
I also need advise on another matter , the holes I made in my pots at the bott are to small and I'm fearing it's not draining at a correct rate. Can I add holes say to the corner of the bottom of the pots or even more round the lower sides of the pots for more oxygen as well as better drainage . Please help , the babies are about a week old. Thanks in advance
I use fabric pots, they are filled with 1000's of tiny holes for proper root zone oxygenation. The roots grow completely differently, instead of circling they grow a brilliant mass. Look into them if you would like to step up production.

Back